𝟏. ❙𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

❛ 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹 𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑬𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•✿.⭒✻❙ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❙✻⭒.✿•

❝ 𝐢 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

❝ 𝐢 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑳𝑬𝑻'𝑺 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬
𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒆

❛ if you say run, i'll run with you and if you say hide, we'll hide ❜

        𝑂𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐹𝑇𝐻 𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑅 on the first day of October, forty-two women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir. Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible. He got seven of them.

Of course, Sir. Reginald Hargreeves wanted more, he wanted as many children to make the most elite team of defenders for earth, the infamous Umbrella Academy. Turns out, this seeming genius wasn't so creative after all since he had stolen this idea from his long term friend, Sparrow Athens.

Sparrow Athens had the idea to create this elite team when they caught word of these unusual births. Even though his friend, Sir. Reginald Hargreeves, was more successful with this idea, Sparrow still ran with it. He was only able to adopt one of these children, one he put all of his focus on. While Sir. Reginald was busy with seven, Sparrow was able to give the intense training, unique perspective on the world, and interesting parenting style to only one child. Which doesn't exactly mean is a good thing.

Raven Athens, Sparrow's daughter, is one of these forty-two children. Each child was born with a unique ability and Raven was no different. She had the charming power to communicate and control nature. Raven can create any form of nature out of thin air, she can speak with any living thing, and control living things within nature that are already there. She always finds it easier to control plants rather than animals, but she can still do it.

Because Sparrow and Sir. Reginald were old friends that now created a rivalry due to them both having supernatural academies, Raven was forced to be pitted against the Umbrella Academy. She would go on missions just like them, but she was competing for the media's spotlight to appear as more of a hero than them. She hated doing this, she never understood why she was against the Umbrella Academy when Raven didn't have any grudges against them, but it was what she was taught.