Chapter 1

The Kingdom of Draconia was known to be the safest kingdom in the world. Draconia was mostly known for its giant wa caed Kabe and this wa prevented mystical animals from getting in and preventing people from getting in or out of its perimeter.

The wa was so high that even Dragons couldn't get over. And in this Kingdom, there lived a boy. This boy's name was Katsuki Bakugo. Kasuki never had a mother. The only relative he ever had was his father.
Katsuki's father was an adventurer, and just like his father Katsuki was ta and we-built, had spiky ash-blond hair and sharp crimson red eyes.

Although most people thought he was a thug because he always screamed and glared at anyone who tried to socialize with him. Katsuki only wanted one thing in life and that was to run away. To run away and explore the world just like his father did before he passed.

Katsuki's father left him a journal that belonged to him and a letter saying if he ever got out of Draconia, he must nd 'the clover'. His father's journal was fu of information about the outside world and its magical creatures. Which made him want to leave even more.

Katsuki wanted to learn more about the thousands of magical animals and species that most people haven't heard of. And he wanted to be the rst to do so.