Never ending misery

SAMEERA

There is this sound that I heard from a distant place , maybe a vase breaking downstairs , I woke up from my bed , searching for my mom.

"Mamma..."

There is no answer , where is my mother ? , everywhere is dark , I can't see anything , I want my mom and dad.

"Mamma...Papa.."

Where did my parents go leaving me here , they never left me alone , whenever there is a power cut , I would find mom immediately by my side , now where is she?

"Ahh......"

Mamma , it's my mother's voice , I hear it coming from the downstairs , did she fall somewhere , was she searching for me ?

Searching and searching maybe she got stuck by the table , by which I always fall , now my mom will know I didn't intentionally fall here and there.

"Aah....."

Why is there stairs here , my house doesn't have stairs here , well I will ask dad to change it , It made me fall down....

"Sameeraaaa"

I heared my mom shouting my name in the dark , suddenly all the lights went on , blood there was a lot of blood everywhere , my mom , my dad..

" Sameera , run ,run "

I felt a hard thing hit me , on my forehead....

"Aaahhh......"

My eyes are open , but I can't see or feel anything except for the throbing pain on my forehead  , I couldn't breathe properly , there is blood , blood everywhere.

No , no , my mom , my dad , aahhhh , the pain only increases on my forehead , drops of tear fell from the corner of my eyes , I can't breathe ,  I can't even take a breath.

My medicine , where is it ? I need them now , I tried my best to got up from the bed , I couldn't , my body felt paralized , everywhere I turn is filled with blood , my parents blood.

I am continuously trying to move , but my body is as paralized as a stone.

"Sameeerraa , run , run..

" Choose one princess"

No , No , this is not true , it's all  my dream , it's all just my imagination , I assured myself ,I have to reach my medicine inorder to stop the pain.

Controlling my breath , I tried to even it out.

Inn..

Out..

Inn..

Out..

I could finally move my hand , with the pain on my head going to the point of breaking , my hands finally reached the medicine , I took hand full of it , the bottle slipped from my hand , falling to the floor breaking into pieces.

I swallowed the medicine as I am used to it now.

I slowly felt my hands and legs , my breathe even outs , and the pain that scar brought reducing.

Finally , I could move my hands and legs at my will , I scooped into myself trying to escape the pain

The ache of losing my parents , my family , my everything in a night.

I don't want to see the same red on my hands , I don't want to hear their screams to live , I don't want this.

The feeling of having everything yet nothing , the haunting dreams of past , a cold reminder of what awaits her in that house.

I will never let her suffer the same fate as me.

I too want to come out of this never ending misery , but then again I am a princess who could not even sleep without pills , without that pain.

Slowly my eyelids become heavy , as the medicine started to show it's effect , I driffted off into the welcoming darkness.

_________________________________
* After a week *

I already got late to the function , and I don't know where Aman is now , walking on hurried steps I searched for him on my way.

The only trusted ally of mine , who now manages the Rathore enterprises.

Beleiving someone too much is like going into the sea without a boat knowing you will drown , but I do beleive him , because he will never betray me as he knows me well to know I will burn him alive otherwise.

" Aa...Fuck"

In my urgencies to go , I didn't even pin the duppata correctly , it is getting into my feet while walking.

I was correcting it , the lock to the front door got opened and in came Aman with my medicines.

After that night I didn't got paralyzed again , though the dreams continued , to be safe I asked him to buy the medicines , to take them with me.

"Well , you came on time , put the medicines on my car." I said wearing my heels.

He didn't move from his place , looking at me strangely.

"what?"

"You got paralyzed again Sameera."

It wasn't a question but a statement.

"What do you want Aman?"

"I just wish you take care of yourself before others , I wish to see you smile atleast for once." he stated his concern for me.

But for me it's more like warning , the girl who fell for words is long dead.

"Don't act like my brother , and do your job."

He heaved a sigh , and went in to take my keys , I don't know if he really cares for me or not , but what I do know is not to risk it.

Falling for one's care is as lethal as drinking poison from flower , you will never know when you will cross the limit or when it will kill you.

Maybe he won't be taking that long to backstap me , proving me right.

"You sure want to do this?"

He asked once he got my keys and medicine ready.

"As sure as I can be."

Taking the keys and medicine , I went for my car , driving to my destination , THE SINGHANIA MANSION.

Afterall it's Vansh Singhania's sangeet , we are going to.

I came to the venue after a short drive of 45 minutes , the mansion is fully decorated with flowers and lights, enhancing it's magnificent structure.

Reminding of how the Rathore mansion once was.

The security permitted my entry after I showed them the card , the card which Armaan gave me.

I stopped right at the doorframe ,  every corner was filled with people , some who I know , some who I didn't .

But judging from the crowd , we can conclude there is only people of importance present here , like those who are important to Singhania's

"Sameera."

Suddenly hearing my name in a voice which I don't recognize , I turned back to look at worst of my nightmares....