The girl

VANSH

Getting ready for the charity event at an child care hospital which my dad organised to show how good he is to the society is not an easy task.

But I don't like the notion of using children who were abused just for oursake , still i would do the same if i were him.

politics is politics and power is power

decending the stairs I searched for my younger brother who is always a pain in my neck.

" Rohit where are you" I shouted to him and got still silence as my reply.

" He went out early morning vansh" my mom answered making me sigh

I clearly told him to attend this event as to learn something but that boy never listens.

" Eat and leave" my mom said before i can leave the house to not hurt her I joined them in the table.

SUNSHINE CHILD CENTRE

The board read, as soon as i got there , The dean of the hospital came to welcome me as I did my best to control my irritation and to smile.

" So first we have some music for children then....blah blah"

He went on saying about the events of today , when we entered the grand hall , full of innocent children's laughter . There was a music band at the centre playing some rhymes and gifting toys to children.

When i noticed a girl not more than 8 years sitting alone in a chair without even lifting her head, i got near her and when she saw me coming her eyes watered she pushed herself into the chair.

I was wondering what's wrong when a nurse came and took her somewhere.

"My apologises , she just joined here , she is been abused by her own father who is a drunkard , so she dred all men now" the dean explained.

which made me want to hunt him down and empty the contents of my gun in his fucking head.
All the children must have seen her going as they stoped laughing , but then

" Next is the dance performance which we all awaited by our sister " the head nurse told the children whom instantly smiled wide.

"who is she" I asked.

"she is one of the people who donates and she also performs here for free"

The music started playing

And infront me came an angle from heaven , with dark long curls framing her face that eyes shining like pearls and those lips in a invisible smile , the white lehenga showing each of her enticing curves

I was bewitched by her gracefullness how her hands moved matching her eyes and that lehenga too dancing with her here and there.

Her legs dancing on their own that dhuppatta of hers following the winds or must I say the winds following her lead.

within the start of 30 minutes she pulled all the chlidren to the centre , alternatively dancing with all as they made a cricle around her following her steps laughing whole heartedly.

she changed the atmosphere of this place in an instance and i want her in my palace this instant.

I got near her when the song came to an end ,all the children jumped on her which made her to lose balance but before she could fall , my hands on their own catched her thin waist while she hold on to me for support.

she lifted her head looking at me with a beating heart and laboured breath , I was too busy noticing her parted lips and those eyes , that little scar near her hairline wondering how it was made, to notice she is trying to get away.

when I came back to my senses I immediately let go of her , she looked at me with a death glare.

" Excuse me " she wishpered and vanished

All the children dancing here and there to the new song made it difficult for me to follow her so i just started to play with them instead for some pictures.

when I came to the backside garden I found her talking to the girl who I saw earlier , the little girl seemed comfrotable with her allowing her to touch and lift her.

She took her in her arms and just spinn her around , the little girl hold on to her neck buring her face in her shoulder.

" Look at me , Maira"

The little girl hesitatingly raised her head and looked into her eyes.

"Here no one will hurt you , everyone is your friend and they will take care of you and if anyone even dared to hurt you...
I'll kill them "

she said and spinn the little girl again who now smiled a little happily realizing she is not in danger anymore.

with each passing second she is making me want her more and more.

suddenly her phone rang , she put the little girl down asking the nurse take care of Maira , while she answered the call.

Neither I could hear her voice nor could I see her face , she came to Maira said something and kissed her forehead before hurring to the outside gate.

I was about to follow her when I heared the irritating voice of the dean

" Mr.singhania , the press is here"

calming myself down , I assured myself I will find her once i'm over with this and no matter where she is I know I can.

" let's go then"

After attending the press and making sure this event will reach the ears of all , we concluded the event.

" It was our pleasure to have spend time with you Mr.singhania , thank you so much for your genorosity" the dean said holding the 50 lakhs check in his hands.

" you know Mr. Malhotra nothing comes for free"

" yes yes of course"

" so , I want the details of the girl who danced " I said in frim voice.

" I'm sorry sir but she doesn't like to reaveal her identity , all her donations are in the name of her late mother , she doesn't even let her name known , it was her terms before donating here"

He answered making my anger rise , without looking at him I walked out . who is she , that she is needed to hide her identity even while doing charities.

I called my secretary telling him to find about the girl when I suddenly saw the same girl coming from a clothing store with different dress and hairstyle.

Though she looks beautiful in her anarkali and open hair I prefered her lehenga look with brided hair more, I questioned if she ran away that fast from there just to change her clothes , when she got into a car.

"Follow the girl."