Afresh.

The fiasco with Snape had unexpectedly filled me with new determination to get the hell out of here as soon as possible.

I spent the next few days studying the first  year curriculums religiously and researching topics like apparition, vanishing cupboard and any topics relating to spatial magic like a studyholic person.

I would have loved to study animancy or necromancy to better understand my own transmigration into Harry Potter's body but there were  no books about either topic in Hogwarts library.

I was wondering if the diary tom knew more about it? Well i won't hurt to check.

Ginny was attached to that diary like a leech, and i had ruined my chance at getting closer to her by fighting with ron.

I avoided ron just as much as I avoided Snape and Lockhart despite Hermione's insistence about talking to him.

It wasn't my fault so i wasn't gonna talk first. Call me petty but I had to protego my ego.

"Harry are you coming, it's defence" she said as lunch break neared its end.

"Can we not go, Lockhart doesn't teach anything useful anyways" I said slumping down on the table, I was trying to avoid both -the overzealous lockhart and murderous snape- alas my classes won't allow me to hide from them forever.

My eyes dropped down slowly.The last few days of sleepless nights were catching up to this weak body.

"Harry,we have History after that, you can sleep then" she said

"Where is my Hermione"  I exclaimed "my miss little ganger would never suggest sleeping in class" I said looking at her and acting over dramatically.

She turned red "does it matter! You always sleep in the history of magic" she exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" i said, getting up.

"Oh, Harry and my favourite student miss Ganger!" The blonde peacock strutted up to us.

"It's such a pleasure to see both of you!" He exclaimed.

We see you daily Narcissus.

"It is sir" i replied politely.

"On your way to my class? why I would be happy to accompany you!" He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Such a shame sir, we plan on taking a detour to the common rooms" i said looking at Hermione and pleading with eyes for her to play along, i didn't want to spend at more time that i absolutely has to with this self centred obvious pervert.

"A shame indeed, i wouldn't have minded accompanying the brightest witch of her age and you mr.potter!"

"Well then professor , see you soon" Hermione said as we escaped him.

"On your way to my class? why I would be happy to accompany you!"i said imitating that Ken of Barbie as soon as we were far enough.

"Harry"

"You really are the brightest witch miss Ganger! Talking about sleeping in class-" she whacked me.

"Ow that hawts hermione" I said rubbing my head.

"I don't understand why you don't like professors Lockhart, Harry"

"Apart from the facts he teaches nothing useful, is a self centred narcissistic fame hungery person, makes people buy useless books and acts like a peveret with me? Yes. I don't like him because he's a bluffing idiot"

"I thought you were trying to improve harry" she gave me the stink eyes.

"Expressing my opinions boldly is also a part of changing myself, hermione" I said