ghost of the past.

Hermione was a tremendous help during classes.

Although I wrote my notes religiously, she was quite adept at explaining them and even connecting them to the first year curriculum.

I could feel Ron's glare at us throughout the whole day till I was in the potions class.

I will be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

"The essay is fine right? Hermione?" I asked showing her the paper work for the 5th time.

"Well there are many areas where you can still improve but there's no time for that now" she said looking over it.

Oh shoot, if Hermione thought it wasn't good then it will be trash for Snape.

"It's fine though, it's certainly better than your previous essays although you could improve the handwriting" she said handing it back with a smile.

The handwriting was on purpose Hermione, you silly child.

"You have to help me with the potion making too Hermione. I'm probably going to mess it up again" I said regretting using most of my points on occlumecy.

I should have used them on potions dammit.

"You'll see fine, just follow the instructions on board" she said.

What board? I could barely see anything from back here, these prescriptions were wrong? Heck in fact I would probably see less when the class was full of potion fumes.

"Hermione, can we sit in front?I think my eyesight has worsened and these prescriptions no longer work for me" i said. We were seated at the very back at our regular bench.

Ron was sitting with Seamus.

"I would be Happy to, Harry!" She said immediately going to the front desk.

Man she must have wanted to sit in the front but was staying back because of harry and ron.

*Bang*

I jumped up as Snape made his regular entry with the door slamming behind him.

It was either this or his other silent vampire-like shadow entry behind people.

"Today you will learn to brew the Wiggenweld Potion. It is a powerful healing potion that can be used to heal injuries, or reverse the effects of a Sleeping Draught."

"Since you have already studied about it in the previous year, this year we will move into actual potion brewing"

"Now unless someone wants to check the effectiveness of their own wiggenweld potion, I'll advise everyone to be silent during the demonstration.

"The instructions for brewing the Wiggenweld Potion are thus:"

"1.Add salamander blood to the cauldron

2.Stir until the potion turns orange.

3.Add more salamander blood, until the potion turns yellow.

4.Stir until the potion turns green.

5.Add more salamander blood, until the potion turns turquoise.

6.Heat until it turns indigo

7.Add more salamander blood until the potion turns pink.

8.Heat until the potion turns red.

9Add five lionfish spines.

10Heat until the potion turns yellow.

11Add five more lionfish spines.

12Add flobberworm mucus, until the potion turns purple.

13Stir until it turns red.