XXXI

Narrator

While Danielle and Minji bonded over feeling like second place, Hanni and Hyein started to catch on to what was going on.

"What do you think happened?" Hyein asked her unnie.

"I think they broke up," Hanni answered a bit skeptical.

"Yeah, that was weird," Hyein sighed out.

The whole scene was a bit off.

So, Hanni decided to walk in the villa to see what was going on.

- Hanni POV -

It was clear that something had gone down with the couple and I knew Haerin would look to Y/n for comfort.

It was a hard time as it was and I wanted to go make sure they were okay.

I walked back into the house and found Y/n cuddling up with Haerin in their room.

I took a deep breath out of jealousy.

If I hadn't done what I did, I would've had a shot with Y/n.

Y/n and I ended up having a conversation about that day. Y/n was excited to see me that day and they were actually starting to get feelings for me at the time, but because of what I did Y/n could never see me the same.

"Everything alright?" I suddenly heard someone ask from behind me.

It was Minji.

"Yeah, I was checking up on them," I awkwardly responded.

Minji walked up to close the bedroom door and said, "They'll be alright".

Sometimes it felt like Minji was number one in Y/n's life. Really it was Haerin, but Minji was a close second. I always felt like the third option for Y/n, but I couldn't blame Minji for that.

I had done it to myself.

"Wanna go on a walk?" Minji suddenly asked me.

"Sure," I awkwardly responded.

- Y/N POV -

Haerin kept sniffling and crying. I wasn't really sure how to ease her mind. For once in my life, I had no idea how to help her.

I had never been in a relationship.

I had no idea how it even felt to have your first heartbreak.

"It'll be okay. Things will work themselves out," I held Haerin tightly in my arms.

"I really loved her, I swear!" Haerin cried out.

"I know," I gently rubbed her back.

"I really did like her and I wouldn't want to be with anyone but her!" She kept on crying.

"I know, buddy. I know you love her," I patted her head to comfort her.

"I promise. I was dedicated to her and no one else," Haerin sniffled out.

"I know, you don't have to convince me of anything. I know you love her," I kissed her forehead.

It was starting to feel like Haerin was trying to convince herself of something. I was starting to think that maybe she did something to hurt Danielle.

Suddenly, Haerin put her forehead up to my lips and I snickered from her cuteness.

That was sort of Haerin's way of asking for more forehead kisses.

I did as Haerin asked and started pampering her with kisses all over her face.

- Haerin POV -

Y/n's cute kisses were starting to make me forget about why I was even crying.

"And a kiss here and here!" Y/n kept on adorably kissing me all over the face.

"And here!" I got another kiss to my forehead.

I couldn't help myself from how cute Y/n was being and suddenly pulled them into a kiss.

I was starting to feel a little rejected again because Y/n wasn't kissing back, but suddenly Y/n started to move their lips along with mine.

My whole soul sighed of relief.

"Umm, sorry," Y/n suddenly pulled away from my lips.

"It's okay. It was my fault," I responded a bit embarrassed.

Y/n looked a bit flustered and dazed.

"Umm, no. I- It's just that it was my first real kiss. So, I didn't k-know how move my lips," Y/n cutely stuttered out.

I was a bit stunned.

I had forgotten that Y/n had never dated before. Y/n always had girls interested them or flooding in their direction, so it was really easy to forget that they hadn't even had their first kiss before.

"Hanni's kissed you," I tried to tease.

"Yeah, but it wasn't a real kiss. I didn't kiss her back with feelings and stuff," Y/n answered with a shaky voice.

I couldn't help but giggle at the cute flustered way they were acting.

That's until, I finally caught onto what Y/n had said.

"You have feelings for me?" I asked as my heart sank to my stomach.

"Mhm, but you just got out of a relationship. So, it feels a little weird," Y/n started to blush a deeper red.

I took a deep breath realizing they were right.

I really did love Danielle and her breaking up with me hurt, but being with Y/n just felt right.

After all, Y/n was the person I ran to for everything. I had spent my whole life next to Y/n and I couldn't imagine Y/n not being there for me. Even after being separated, all that did was make want Y/n more.

"Haerin!!" We suddenly heard Danielle yelling throughout the vacation home.

"Haerin, let's talk things over!! I'm sorry," Dani yelled.

Y/n took a deep breath out of stress. I could see a look of uncertainty in their eyes.

I was sure I understood my feelings....

But, I still felt uncertain.

If Dani wanted to take the break up back, I wasn't sure who I was going to choose.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Team Y/n or Team Danielle? :3