Chapter 9-Out Sick.

"AAAAAA!" Bepo exclaims. "SHE'S BURNING UP CAPTAIN WHAT DO WE DOOOOOO?"

Law sighs. "Calm down Bepo she just has a cold."

You cough. "I don't feel good." You murmur.

"Yes we know." Zoro says.

"Shut up marimo that's not how you talk to a lady." Sanji says, kicking Zoro.

"You wanna fight!?" Zoro yells, pulling out his katanas.

"I'll kick your ass marimo!" Sanji says, attacking again.

"If you two are going to fight, go do it somewhere else." Law says, grabbing your hand.

You sigh and Zoro and Sanji take their squabble somewhere else. Law kneels down on the floor and rests his head on the bed.

"Is it normal to have chest pain during a fever?" You ask him.

He frowns and immediately stands up. "Yes... but that could lead to more problems." He says. "Like pneumonia, bronchitis, flu, and more..." he says.

"Hm." You say. "It hurts." You say blankly. "Like I'm about to have a heart attack or something."

"Your heart hurts?" He frowns. "Do you want me to take a look?"

You nod. "Go ahead."

He uses his room to remove your heart from your body. You watch him observe.

"...one moment." He says, taking scissors and the heart, walking into a different room.

This should have concerned you, but you trusted him.

Law's POV

He walks into the room with the scissors.

"Shit that must have looked so out of context..." he mutters. "Hopefully she doesn't think I'm doing anything weird." He says, cutting the strings from off her heart.

He comes back a few minutes later and he puts it back. "Feel better?" He asks.

You nod. "Yeah." She says. "What did you do?"

He caresses your face. "Don't worry about it..."

You smile. "Okay Law."

He smiles. SMILES.

"You should smile more Law." You say.

"Hm." He hums.

"I miss your smile." You say, pinching his face.

He smiles again. "Fine... but only for you."

You smile back and hug him. He sighs and cuddles himself into your warmth.

"Hey hey..." you say. "You don't wanna get the cold from me." You tease.

"I don't care." He mumbles. "I'm tired y/n-ya..."

He sighs and falls asleep.

Your POV

You watch the raven cuddle up into your warmth, falling asleep. You sigh and hug him for awhile before falling asleep as well.

(Sorry this chapter is so short ;-; I've been trying to upload every day so...)