Chapter 1-Free

(A/n-you're a girl and u have raven black hair. Enjoy!)

Corazon knocks on your bedroom door, which you open. He nods and gestures you to follow him. He leads you downstairs, where the whole family is gathered around a boy who looks about 10. Your father, Doflamingo, takes a glance at you.

"Well." He says. "Look who decided to come out of their room." The whole family turns to look at you when he says this. "Hello y/n."

"Hi." You say. "Who's this?" You ask him.

Doflamingo looks at the child, then back at you. "Why don't you introduce yourself?" He says, looking back at the kid who you could now see more clearly.

"I'm Law." The boy says, looking at you. He was wearing a white t-shirt, and he had grenades. Lots of them. "What about you?" He asks.

You pause before answering. "Y/n." You say.

He nods. "Nice to meet you." You nod back.

"Y/n, why don't you show our new family member around the mansion?" Doflamingo asks. "We have a mission to complete in about an hour, and you two need to come with." He waves the two of you off.

You gesture him to follow you, and you show him around the mansion. "And this is my room." You say, opening the door that led to your room. It was a neatly decorated room, with constellations drawn on the ceiling, with warm string lights strung across the whole room. On one side, there was a neatly made bed with a variety of pillows, and in another corner, was a desk, also neatly organized. The walls were a warm grey, but one wall was light purple. Cozy huh? "It's nothing special." You say, watching him explore.

"It's nice." He says, sitting down on the bed. You hum and walk over to one of your desk drawers, opening it. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"Wanna see something cool Cora-San got me for my birthday?" You ask him. He nods and you pull out a devil fruit from a small chest. You show it to him, and he looks surprised.

"A devil fruit?" He asks. "How did they get it?"

"My uncle found it under a tree while on a mission." You say, looking at the devil fruit in your hands. It was purple, with some silver spots. It was in the shape of a crescent moon.

A mischievous smile flickers across Law's face. "I dare you to eat it." He says.

You blink in surprise. "Okay." You say. You take a bite of the fruit and you gag. "EW" you say. You swallow the bite you took and gag some more. "Do I have to eat all of it?" He nods. You force yourself to finish the fruit and you run down to the kitchen, Law following behind. You drink a lot of water.

Law laughs. "HAH! I never thought you would actually eat it." He says, smiling. "Did it really taste that bad?" You nod in response and he laughs again.

-

Later, on a mission, you finish taking down some pirates, when you notice Law struggling to keep up with an opponent, which you shoot and you run over to him. His breathing is heavy, and he went pale. (More than usual) He struggles to stand for a few moments, and then he passes out. His disease had gotten worse over the years, but he did well to hide it from the family. You catch him before he hits the ground, and you drag him back to the ship and you lie him down in a room. His arm is injured, and you run to the bathroom to get some bandages and things to disinfect the wound. You run back and clean the cut, then you bandage it up. Law shifts and wakes up after you finish bandaging the wound.

"Are you okay?" You ask him, worried.

He sits up and rubs his head. "Yeah..." he says. "I'm fine."

You sigh. "You almost died out there." You say. "Be more careful next time. You're getting weaker by the day, and it's concerning." You say, remembering how much more energy he had two years ago, before the symptoms of his disease started to happen.