Chapter 5-Jealousy.

In Dressrosa at a certain bar, you're having a nice conversation with Zoro, exchanging stories and chatting.

"PFFFFFFFFT! And then what happened!?" Zoro asks. The alcohol had taken effect on the both of you, and you were in the middle of telling him a story.

"Then he slipped on the ice and that brat threw a snowball at him so he tackled her to the ground-!" You laugh. Zoro is wheezing next to you. You look at him and you laugh even more. You were drunk enough to laugh at literally anything. Zoro on the other hand, could handle alcohol better than you, but nonetheless was still drunk. You take a breath and another sip of sake.

Zoro chuckles. "You're more fun to hang out with when you're drunk." He says. You laugh.

"I could say the same thing to you!" You say, snickering. "You're so annoying sometimes."

Zoro laughs. "Not as annoying as your love doc-!" Zoro says, dying of laughter. You laugh too.

"PFT- what!?" You say, laughing.

Zoro ruffles your hair. "Trafalgar you idiot!" He says, laughing.

"What about him?" You ask, downing another cup of sake.

"Ain't you two crushing on each other or something?" Zoro asks, raising a brow.

You laugh and wave him off. "Oh no- no." You say. "I'm only his friend." You laugh again. Your mind drifts off to the conversation you had with Doflamingo. "Just a friend."

Zoro shrugs. "Sure sure... Weren't you dating fire fist?" He asks.

"Ace?" You ask, a wave of sadness overwhelms you as you remember your old lover. "Yeah." You say. "A real sweet guy~"

Suddenly, you're teleported out. "Eh-?" You blink. You take in your surroundings. A forest. "What the fuck?" You ask.

Law appears behind you. "You were dating Ace?" His sounds sad. You turn around. His expression has the word hurt written all over it. "You never told me..."

You blink. "Oh..." you say. "I- it was just kinda recent when I lost him, I just miss him."

Law wraps his arms around your waist. "Did you feel like that when I left?" He mumbles.

You shift, not sure how to respond. "I-..."

He lets go of you. "You didn't... you didn't miss me?" He asks. "You didn't care I almost died!?" He sounds upset.

You tense. "I did miss you!" You retort. "I missed you a lot! But Doflamingo wouldn't let me cry, or even miss you..." you mutter.

Law pulls you in again. "I'm sorry..." he whispers. The moonlight snakes in through the treetops. You sigh, feeling the warmth of the man in front of you.

He runs his fingers through your hair, and you sigh. You can feel the sadness overwhelm you, and suddenly, all the feelings you had bottled up for years come pouring out. Tears stream down your cheeks, and Law pulls you in closer to his chest, his heartbeat a comforting, quiet sound.

"I'm sorry..." you mutter. "I'm so sorry..."

Law pulls you in as close as he possibly could to him. "Shhh..." he says.

-

Later that night, at the bar again, you're sitting next to Zoro, continuing to exchange stories and laugh together. Law is sitting on the opposite side of you, head down, five or ten empty bottles of whiskey sitting in front of him.

"Hah..." Zoro says. "Oi is your boyfriend knocked out or something?" Zoro asks.

"Huh◉ ∧ ◉?" You ask. "My what-?" You turn to face Law. "Him?"