What Is UDM?

"Attention, everyone!" All the professors got out to the quad. Nory, reina and me got up and everyone got around. 

I somehow got next to Emo-joe. I looked at him and I smiled softly. He smiled back and we both turned behind to look at all the Sage students with their group. 

"It is a joy to meet the new class, and today is no exception." Ms. Knightslinger announced. "Well, perhaps there were a few exceptions." she said making me confused. "regardless, everyone, please take a look at your cards, and find out where you have been placed!" The Headmaster said.  

I opened my card curious where I am going to be placed. 

When I opened my card, it said UDM. 

What the fuck is UDM?

I turned to Emo-joe and he got the same thing. He kinda looked mad and upset. I got the urge to asked him "What does UDM mean?"

He looked at his card furiously then looked at me "Well, I don't fucking know, deal with your own shit." He told me irritated then walked away.

I was shocked at his outburst and upset he took it out on me. I walked towards Nory "What did you get?" I asked. "I got UDM." she said confused "Same."

"Off to the dining hall to get you uniforms!" The headmaster said. 

"I'ma ask her, wanna come?" Nory asked me. "yea" I whispered as I followed her.

"Where is UDM?" Nory asked the headmaster "Just towards the forest" she pointed and fakely smiled.

Nory and me looked faced towards the woods then looked at each other confused and worriedly "Come Along reina" the headmaster ordered.

 reina turned to us "are you guys going to be ok?" she asked worriedly. "of course we are. now go get'em, rockstar." Nory comforted her and I nodded. We all smiled to each other.

When reina left, we hold each other's hand and went towards the woods together.