Into the woods

"Okay, hello! Noisy, magic children, please keep your voices down, as there are mystical creatures an vicious monsterlings out there. We don't want them jumping out and tearing you all limb for limb."

Everyone gasped and got scared. I didn't cuz I could tell he's lying. "Wow, that really is too easy. Okay. Everyone chill, I'm kidding, there are no mystical creatures. Okay, unless you think skunks are mystical." The weird looking dude said.

"Save your spray dude." We all turned around and looked at a kid who was talking to a skunk. "He was just explaining the rules, he didn't mean any offence" the boy explained to the skunk. "Hey! What'd I just say about not doing magic right now?" the dude exclaimed

"I-I wasn't doing magic! I was just... talking to a skunk?" I literally facepalmed and shook my head. "Put a sock on it, skunk whisperer." We started to walk again and I heard "Hmm. What's up with emo-joe over there?" I turned and looked at the boy I almost tripped on. 

"Maybe you should try talking to him and find out." The girl in blue sweater encouraged. "Yeah! Good idea! Get out there, mingle, shake hands, kiss babies. After all, these are our people." The girl with curly hair went over to talk to emo-joe. " Hey! I'm Nory. Nory Boxwood Horace. Very cool backpack by the way. Where did you get..."

Nory got interrupted by emo-joe walking past her and completely ignored her. Even tho he's cute that is still rude. Wait.... WHAT!?!! No don't think that y/n, you barely know the dude. It's still the first day and you're already crushing on a boy. 

My thought got interrupted by "Our people are not big talkers." Nory said. "Solid effort though" her friend said. Nory turned around and looked at me " Hey reina maybe emo-joe didn't want to talk to us but maybe she does." Nory told reina. 

Nory went besides me and said "Hi I'm Nory, Nory Boxwood Horace." "I'm y/n" I said softly. "You seem like your not that much of a talker, but that's ok. Y/n meet my friend reina, reina meet our new friend y/n" Nory introduced me to reina. "Hi" I said "Hey nice to meet you, well come on let's go" reina said