A day before

Today was the day before I get to go to Sage Academy. My mom told me about it when I was little, at that time me and my mom were very close. We aren't now since she had to start working harder because all of my powers were everywhere before I didn't have my special gloves and I kind of destroyed a lot of things. 

With my special gloves I don't cause any damage. But tmr she will be there with me to drop me off. I am almost finished packing my things for the semester.

rn I'm listening to songs with my head phones on to kinda keep me distracted since I have mixed emotions, like I feel nervous about basically everything because I have different kinda of powers and Idk where im gonna be in, probably in flare but Idk. 

I'm also nervous since I basically have no friends and everyone is gonna think I'm a loser but maybe someone will be my friend and not think I'm a weirdo so we'll see.

I start swaying to the song and started to sing softly even tho no one is at home. I finished packing so I went to take a shower. When I finished showering, I put my pjs on and brushed my hair and put hair oil on. 

I did my skin care and brushed my teeth. I finally went to my bed to get some sleep but I couldn't, I'm too nervous and excited even tho don't show it. I then eventually fell asleep.