Ruby's Secret

Dear diary

Last nights dream was even weirder, the mystery figure looked exactly like Toby and he knew my name. Emma swan, he had spoken out loud before disappearing. It was eerie how much he looked like Toby with the same bright green eyes, pale sparkling skin and jet black hair as black, as coal. I knew of cores that it couldn't have been him, it was impossible. Or at least that's what I keep telling my self.

I have been going to Ruby's shop more and more. I thought we where close but we seem to have become closer over these last few days. She's like the big sister I never had I guess. She and my Mom are still really close and they talk all the time. Mom seems to like Toby very much and they all have even been round for dinner. I meet Toby every morning by Think Rock to walk the dog. Although Yogi still isn't quite sure about Toby yet.

It's only two days till my birthday now and I'm getting pretty excited. I though about my Moms idea and I have decided that it's a good one, although I haven't told her yet. Ruby and Aidan tell me that Toby's got something big planned for my birthday, even though I told he didn't have to. I see Aidan more now, as he is normally helping out in the caffè. I'm thinking about getting my self a job there on Sunday's, it's only open till two so I will have time to do school work and stuff. I thought I would get up get ready and start my Maths and English so I could have the rest of the day to my self.

I got up got ready, ate breakfast and did my Maths and English. All this in three hours and I was ready to go out. "I'm of out Mom see you later!"

"See you later Emma!" She called out. I ran down the street towards Ruby's caffè. Yogi followed behind me yapping all the way down the bank. I burst through the door to Ruby's shop. "Hi". I said between breaths. "Haha, hi why did you run here?"

"I was hyper and I needed to burn some energy".

"Okay".

"Emma catch". Ruby tossed me a pot of ice cream and a plastic spoon. "Thanks".

"Are you ready?".

"Sure come on let's go". Toby took my hand. "Hey Emma can I talk to you later it's important?"

"Sure I will come back here around five".

"Cool". I smiled and led Toby out of the door. "Yogi come on boy!" I heard him bark as he followed us down the street. We walked all the way to Think Rock in complete silence. I couldn't stop thinking about my latest dreams. I know I keep telling my self it's no possible, but what if it is. I'm worried, what if in not safe around him, or he's using me, oh but he seems so sweet and kind and caring. "Hey Emma, Emma you okay?" I felt Toby's hand on my shoulder and I jumped. "Uh what, where you talking to me?"

"Haha ye I have been shouting your name for the last five minutes what happened?"

"Oh it's nothing, I'm sorry but I think I'm just going to go home I don't feel well".

"Sure do you want me to walk you?"

"No it's okay thanks I pretty sure I won't get lost or anything". He nodded and sat down on Think Rock. I walked all the ways home with Yogi on the lead.

I turned the back door handle, my Mom was in the kitchen making dinner. "Hey honey you weren't very long".

"I feel a bit sick I'm just going to go to bed for a bit".