More than friends

Dear diary

My dreams are starting to change now I'm starting to see a strange figure, but every time I get close it evaporates into thin air. The feeling of oblivion has completely disappeared and I just wake up. I can tell the difference between Enchanted and my world now. I don't wake up by my Think Rock any more I wake up in bed so it's just like I was dreaming but only I can bring things back from my dream. Like last night, I picked up a pretty shell and put in in my pocket. I woke up this morning and it was still there. It's strange, I have been singing songs that I didn't think I knew. My Mom caught me singing one the other day and I had to tell her I had wrote it.

Me a Toby have being hanging out more. And I know he says where just friends but I think I like him. I dunno if he feels the same way though. Although I don't think Yogi likes him very much. I'm meeting him at Ruby's, where going to look for that water fall today.

I hopped out of the shower towel drying my hair the I let it fall naturally again. I put a bit of blusher, mascara and lipstick on. I slipped my pair of old shorts on and my thing one T shirt. I grab my old converse and skipped down the stairs. I slid into the kitchen and sat in front of the toast my Mom had made me. "Your up early, where you of to today".

"I told Ruby I would help her in the caffè". I lied. "That was very nice of you".

"Well, she said I would get free ice cream so I couldn't pass it up".

"That figures". She smiled at me and I smiled back. "I will take Yogi out later, is that okay?"

"Yes sweetie".

"Okay bye Mom love you".

"Love you!" She shouted as I raced out the door and skipped down the street towards town. I slowed when I was nearing Ruby's caffè. I composed my self before walking in. The beell chimed and two heads spun around in my direction. One was Toby and I assumed the other one was his brother. I smiled at them and they both returned my smile. "Hi Emma I would like you to meat my brother Aidan. Aidan Edwards Nightingale".

"Hello it's very nice to meat you Aidan".

"Like wise". He smiled at me again and I took a seat next to Toby. Ruby pushed three bowls of ice cream on to the counter. "On the house".

"Thanks Ruby". I said as I dug into my ice cream. I looked to the side of me. Aidan had the same pale skin as his brother but is eyes where more blue and his hair was browner. I finish my ice cream before every one else. "Haha you do love that ice cream don't you". Toby said while looking from me to my empty bowl. I blushed again. "Don't sound surprised it the best ice cream in the world". Ruby said. "I agree darling I do love your ice cream".

"Aww such a charmer".

"Well we better get going, see you later bro".

"Right back at ya".

"You coming?"

"I need to talk to Ruby, you can wait out side if you would like".

"Sure". I waited till he was out side, I grabbed hold of Ruby and dragged her into the back. "What is it?"

"I told my mam I was helping you out in the shop, so if she calls do me a favour and play along with it".