Vampire night

As I sat on my bay seated window I sang....

"Come to me darling come take me away into your land of Enchanted,
Come to me darling come take me today into your land of enchantments,
Come to me darling when the day starts to fade and the moon takes its place,
Over the hills in Enchanted,
I'd like to play in Enchanted,
I'd love to stay in Enchanted,
Oh come to me vampire,
On this vampire night,
Vampire, vampire, vampire night,
I want you darling my vampire knight".

I couldn't stop, although I had never even heard this strange song before. Then a dark shadow appeared at my window. I looked closely and them bright green eyes gave him away. It was Toby. He smiled at me but then it disappeared and he hung his head low. I slowly and quietly opened the window. "What are you doing her?" I whispered. He shook his head and tried to avert my eyes. "Hey what's up?" I ask as I tried to make him look at me but her refused. "Toby please, your making me worry about you". He finally look up and his eyes sparkled a bright green one that I had never seen before excepted in my dreams and his skin sparkled under the moon light like in my dreams. "Why am I here?" He asked. I looked at him confused. "I couldn't be here unless you where, Emma where you just singing a second ago?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"What where you singing?"

"I dunno I never heard it before in my life, it just popped in my head after I had had_it doesn't matter they aren't real anyway".

"After you dreamed". He finished my sentence and my head shot up. I was slightly freak out by how he knew about my dreams when I hadn't told him yet. I nodded slowly. "Emma I know this is wired but can you please sing the song again". I nodded slowly for the second time. I started to sing quietly....

"Come to me darling come take me away into your land of Enchanted,
Come to me darling come take me today into your land of enchantments,
Come to me darling when the day starts to fade and the moon takes its place,
Over the hills in Enchanted,
I'd like to play in Enchanted,
I'd love to stay in Enchanted,
Oh come to me vampire,
On this vampire night,
Vampire, vampire, vampire night,
I want you darling my vampire knight".

I watched as his eyes glowed a fluorescent green and his skin sparkled even brighter. I gasped and stepped back. I watched as a tear rolled down his cheek. "Hey it's okay I took hold of his head in both hands. I wiped a tear from under his eye. He smiled a little. The blood vessels under his eyes crackled and became more visible, like a red and green colour. I didn't look away or step back, some how I wasn't frightened in fact it seemed to draw me in. "Your not scared of me?" He asked quietly. "Cores I'm not, you wouldn't hurt me". I looked at him. "So, you know what I am then?" I nodded slowly for the third time in ten minuets, god I have got to stop nodding, I look like a Churchill dog. He laughed. I looked at him confused. "What?"

"Well I can sorta read minds and just then I was reading yours".

"Why?"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to, sometimes it just happens". I looked at him forgivingly. He looked away from me when he caught me looking at his eyes. I found it pretty amazing. I turned his head gently in my hands and traced under his eyes gently with my index finger. They stood out even more when I touched him. He tried to turn but I didn't let him. "It's okay, you can fight it". I whispered and I lent in and kissed him firmly on the lips. He kissed me back cautiously. I rapped my hands round the back of his neck and he rapped his round my waist. I listened to the veins under his eyes disappear. I closed the window. "Stay with me". I whispered. This time he was nodding like a Churchill dog. He smiled at my thoughts and I hit him lightly warning to stay out of my head. I took his hand and lied back down on my bed. He lied down next to me and rapped his arm around my waist again. I closed my eyes and soon I was asleep again.