Chapter 8: Another One???

Previously...

"Huh..." Braedey thinks on about this, cupping his chin in thought. "So a sister of the Queen who despises her since she didn't become the Duchess years ago... the Queen being the friendly months ago before she did a complete 180° of her personality... plus the green contact lenses..."

"As well as what you have written down..." Jenkins added in.

"But that's what we've found so far." Braedey stated. "We still need more information to make a case and solve it." He shows a small smile. "Luckily, I've watched enough Scooby-Doo to know what to do and where to search for clues." Jenkins could only raise an eyebrow at Braedey's comment.

"Oh, there you two are." The two gentlemen look over to see King Alexander Charmant walking up. "Having a friendly chat this morning?"

"Of course, sir." Jenkins nodded. "I was merely showing Mr. Martin around the portraits and pictures."

"Very well, Jenkins." King Alexander nodded as the butler walks away, leaving the American with the King. Alexander leans over to Braedey. "By the way, I did notice Sylvia leaving your room early this morning." That made the brunette boy look very embarrassed. "I guess she held you like a teddy bear and didn't let go."

"You could say that..." Braedey replied softly.

"Hey. I know you're not like others who'd rather take advantage in that kind of situation." King Alexander reassured to him, patting Braedey's back. "Besides, I can tell you're a good man. And plus, you know how to treat a lovely lady like my daughter."

"Uh... thank you." Braedey thanked back softly.

"Best you take care of yourself. Maybe take some time to rest after last night." King Charmant whispered into Braedey's ear before he walked away, chuckling to himself as Braedey could only blush red in embarrassment.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After talking to Jenkins in regards about what they've found, and after learning more about Queen Sigrid's sister, Braedey Martin decided to go and go and see how Duchess Sylvia is doing. As he does so, he is lost in thought in regards to learning about the Queen's sister Lorraine, and he wondered why she ran away.

'Why would Lorraine react in the way she did?' Braedey thought to himself in confusion as he walked out to the rear courtyard, the gentle breeze whistling around him. 'What could've been going on in her mind when she left her home?'

"Braedey." The brunette looks over to see Sylvia make her way over to him, a soft blush appearing on his face. She is wearing a new dress - a lovely white dress that really showed off a lot of her ample cleavage, making him blush a deeper red in response.