Chapter 7: Nighttime & Suspicion

Eventually, Duchess Sylvia and Braedey Martin had returned back to Charmant Castle after their little tour around Oslo

Eventually, Duchess Sylvia and Braedey Martin had returned back to Charmant Castle after their little tour around Oslo. As they were arriving, Braedey now sits up from his position in Sylvia's lap, his face a shade of red after the Duchess of Busty Mounds had been patting his head while also giving him a lap pillow. He definitely did not expect that to happen to him at all, but he was rather surprised when it did happen.

Braedey walks through the front doors of the castle with Sylvia. "By the way, I have to thank you for our day out in Oslo." He thanks the blonde duchess warmly.

"Oh, yeah. It was no problem at all." Sylvia smiled softly to Braedey. "I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself there."

Braedey nodded. "It was definitely educational... and interesting." His face blushes softly, remembering when the blonde duchess shoved his head between her huge breasts, as well as the lap pillow thing in the limousine. He then had a sudden thought. "Oh! I have to go and call my folks. They'd be wondering what's going on."

"Of course." Sylvia nodded to him. "Take as much time as you need. I'm sure they'd like to hear how you are doing in Norway." Braedey nodded back with a soft smile as he walked off down the hall to go and make a call. As he walks off, the blonde Duchess watches him go, a soft blush now forms on her face as she thought about her day with Braedey.

"There you are." Sylvia turned to see her father, King Alexander Charmant, walking up with a friendly smile. "So, how did today go with your honoured guest?" He asked to her.

"Oh, he was just lovely." Sylvia smiled softly. "He was very curious about Oslo, and he really enjoyed his time. I even enjoyed my time with him." Her face flushes red from memory of the lap pillow and bust hugging earlier.

"I can only imagine so." Alexander chuckled softly to his daughter. "Just remember that he is still very new to all of this."

"Of course." Sylvia nodded back in understanding. But internally, she feels warm and fuzzy... all of that for Braedey...

~*~*~

Speaking of Braedey, he was up in the guest room and he was now on the phone talking to his parents. He was giving them the rundown of what's happened and how things are going at the moment, and is now talking about the King.

"I have to admit, I never expected the king to be such a calm and honest man." Braedey chuckled calmly. "I mean, the guy is so kind. I think you and him could get along, Dad."

James chuckled on the other end of the line. "I can only imagine about that, son." He answered.

"Oh! I didn't get the chance to ask. How about the Duchess? What is she like?" Naomi now asked on the phone. "Is she like those on TV?"

"Actually, Duchess Sylvia is much different than those." Braedey answered to his mother. "She is very nice and she is someone to venture out and enjoy herself. She is also gentle and her blonde hair and blue eyes really stand out against everything else." He now feels his face heat up at what he's about to say next. "But I will admit this, she has quite a body to her."