Chapter 6 - Shopping Spree

Ryder drives Ellasandra and I to a few boutiques close by as I need to reinvent this young woman into becoming the picturesque confident woman who just loves to support her loving CEO husband. I also need to slightly reinvent myself as well as my new 'wife' is not just another ordinary woman she is a genuine heiress who is a business major who is obtaining her bachelor's in forensic accounting. This may prove to be extremely helpful to the business if she actually works well.

I take a look at Ella as we ride along in the car at the outfit I had picked for the woman. It suited her complexion well the black knitted dress matched my polo and the overall color. Even though she is seated I can tell that the dress fits her well it's a snug fit with the boots being a fitted compliment to her outfit.

After what seemed like a prolonged drive, we had finally reached our destination Rodeo Drive. "Ryder drop us here, we will be going to Alexander McQueen first. You know where to find us since I plan on doing a good bit of shopping here." I say. I get out of the car and head to Ella's side to open her door escorting her out when I hear the familiar snaps of the cameras. Leading Ella to the boutique I lean onto her whispering "Are you ready to become the best fiancée in the world?"

Ella looks up at me as the cameras snap away as she smiles with a faint blush crossing her cheeks. "Of course, I am. What do you take me for?" Ella said as her arm intertwines with mine as I open the door to Alexander McQueen. "Good evening Mr. Knight, we have you with personal shopper Amanda this evening and per your request we have pulled all of the latest from our AW23, and Ready-To-Wear collection, as well as a few pieces from our AW24 Preview collection." Jenny said as another young walks up beside her.

"Hello, Mr. Knight, my name is Amanda, and I will be your personal shopper this evening. Let me show you to our dressing rooms." She said with a slight flirtatious smile.

"Amanda, I am not here for myself. We " I say gesturing to Ellasandra and myself. "-are here for my beautiful fiancée as she wants to have new wardrobe before our wedding." I say placing my hand on the small of her back. "So please treat her with the upmost respect. Now, please lead the way." I say curtly not really in the mood for the fangirls.

Amanda just nods as she guides us to a private section with clothes on a rack for Ella to try on. I take Ella's coat from her and then take a seat on the couch as Ella looks at the clothing on the racks. "Try on a few pieces and let's see how you like them." I say trying to comfort Ella as she looks at the clothing picking up a few pieces before walking into the changing room before reappearing a few moments later in a black tweed mini dress with the matching jacket. As Ella does a little twirl, I admire her in the simple dress adorned with gold buttons. Ella stops and my eyes travel down her legs when I notice a tattoo on her right calf, she has a phoenix on her leg. I wouldn't have taken Ellasandra as a woman who would have tattoos. I wonder how many more she's hiding.

"What do you think love?"

I look back at Ella and smirk "It looks fitting for my future wife."

Nodding in agreement Ella goes back to the changing room to put on something else. She comes back out in an off-the shoulder gown that just accentuates her curves as its mainly a white gown with black and gold trimming the top/bottom of the gown. "This is the off-the-shoulder Jacquard Dress, seen on Mrs. Knight in ivory, black and gold." Amanda said looking at Ella with slight envy in her eyes.

"We'll take this one and we are finished here you can charge it to my account. There are other stores we plan on making our way to that are awaiting us."

We continued hand in hand shopping through Wolford, Versace, Valentino, Saint Laurent, Rolex, Jimmy Choo. As the night comes closer to an end for us, we make three more stops to Cartier to purchase a few pieces, then to Burberry for a few winter pieces. Finally, we finish off with Ferragamo. Ryder found us and brought all of the bags to the car and was ready to take us back home.