Chapter 4 - A New Home

I carry my new bride into my home, and take her straight up to my room where she can rest for now.

"Mr. Knight, you're back early." Matilda said as she greets me. "Is this our new mistress of the house?"

"Yes Matilda, while you are here I need you to get her changed into something other than these clothes." I say as I walk into my room and lay her on the bed.

"Notify me when she awakens, I have to go back out to a prior engagement." I say as I leave the sleeping woman there.

"Yes Mr.Knight." Matilda says before bowing and turning her attention to the woman in my bed.

I walk out of my room back to the awaiting car to go to Whitney's house for our appointment. Getting into the car I pick up my phone to see Whitney had texted me.

'What are you talking about?! Get over here at once!'

With a deep chuckle I put my phone back down and I ride in silence to Whitney's house.

~
I stir in a soft cushy space and I enjoy the soft thing I'm laying on....wait the last I did was run into someone. I half awake I pop up and look around my settings. This is not my bedroom in the apartment. Where the fuck am I? I feel around my body to find my phone when I realize I'm in someone's bed and not in my clothes anymore. It looks like a man's button up panicked I look under the covers and lift the shirt and let out a sigh of relief when I notice my panties are still on but I start to blush with embarrassment as someone changed me. As I am lost in thought there is a soft knock at the door.

"Madam are you awake? My name is Matilda and I am here to assist you." A soft voice said.

"Come in."

A petite woman walks in a modified but modern maid's uniform and a tray of food.

"Hello madam, it is nice to finally speak with you. Mr.Knight had asked me to change you and get you comfortable while you slept in his bed. I brought you some soup and water." She said shyly.

"Thank you." I say as the smaller woman puts the tray on my lap.

"I need to let Mr.Knight know that you're awake and please just call out my name when you are finished. I should go get something prepared for you." Matilda says as she hurries out of the room.

I start to eat the soup without realizing how hungry I was.

*

Ryder finally gets me to Whitney's house for our regular scheduled dinner. "Ryder stay here just incase I need to leave quickly." I say as I get out of the car and head to the front door. As I make my way to the front door the door opens to reveal Gerald. "Mr. Knight, madam Whitney and her guest are awaiting you in the dining hall." He said as he closes the door behind me.

I nod as I walk to the dining hall to see what shenanigans my mother would pull this time. I walk into the classic yet elegant dining hall. Whitney is seated with a woman who is around her late 20's early thirties with honey blonde hair and grey eyes.

"Florian, perfect timing. I want you to meet Annabella; her mother and I play bridge together on Thursday." Whitney said.

"Mother, Annabella." I say curtly before taking a seat and taking another look at this woman who my mother wanted to set me up with.

"Am I to your liking Florian?" Annabella squeaks.

I grimace at the sound of her pitched voice, as I look at her she doesn't compare to the woman who is currently resting in my bed. Now that woman is absolutely stunning and I see why Terri wanted her out.