°• Rewind? - Jirosé •°

Rosé glanced at Suga who had his fingers crossed, eyes closed and taking deep breathes.

Rosé - What is your concern? Just leave me alone.

She whined. As soon as Suga perceived what she said, his eyes shot open.

Suga - Why did you do this?

Rosé - Because I wanted to!

Suga - You'll stay here.

Rosé - Why should I?

Suga - Because I want it!

Suga was never soft-spoken. His tongue had always been brutal, no control upon his anger.

But at this point, the way Suga was controlling his anger, it's unbelievable! He never did that for anyone.

Well, Rosé was the first one whom he talked to in Blackpink. And instantly, they made up a bond together. Her voice was heavenly, he loved to listen to it.

[Brother-Sister bond, guys. Don't take it in any other way 💀]

And especially, her talks were the best for him. She always managed to make him giggle.

But now, she doesn't even talks to him. She often tries to ignore him.

Suga - Why're you doing this, Rosé? Don't you remember how we together decided to make Jimin feel happy. He's our Chim, Rosé. Why're you not getting it?

Rosé - What should I get? What do you mean? I don't care for that man anymore. And why should I even care when he never did? A relationship needs efforts from both the sides. Tell me, did he even make any effort to get me back? No, he fucking threw me out of his house.

She efficiently bursted out on Suga, but he just smiled.

Suga - What if the person doesn't knows about any relationship? What if he always lost his loved ones? And when he got someone to love, he lost her too. Not you, Rosé. You weren't the only one who came to his life as a lover. One more girl was there, Chaeng.

That name puts Rosé in shock. Seriously? Chaeng? What is he talking about?

Suga - When Jimin was young, he lived with his parents and two younger brothers. Well, being the eldest, he had tons of responsibilities upon his back. And sadly, that 7 year-old couldn't manage all of them together. He got a loving mother and a selfish father.

Her eyes jammed up with tears while she stared at Suga with a pale face.

Suga - Guess what, he always messed up with his responsibilities. He couldn't fulfill them together. But he never wanted degradation of his family, instead he wanted them to be happy forever. The destiny was Rebel on him.

If felt like, she knew this story. She heard this before, she perceived what he said and it felt like a flashback.

Suga - The playground echoed with the sounds of laughter, but for him, it was a symphony of survival in a world that seemed determined to break his spirit. In a world bustling with people, he walked his path alone. The streets were crowded, but his heart, an empty thoroughfare.

The way she endured with her feelings and memories with him was one thing, she was never ready for.

Suga - But then, he met her. One night...

Flashback -

9-year-old Jimin sat in the backyard with his flooded tears. Chilled by the crisp air, he settled onto the frosty wind.