°• Friends? Never! •°

The Vocal Line of BTS had already discussed all the things with The Rap Line. And there was no one more furious than them.

After all, it's the talk about their little sisters.

J-Hope - Oh God! They're literally getting on our nerves.

Namjoon - I'll literally tear all of them apart.

Suga sat there sipping through his wine and thinking of all the possible ways to torture the Villians.

The Girls were still sleeping and the boys didn't wanted to wake them up because of the tragic incident that took place, they had to disturb the girls.

Jin & Jisoo -

Jin entered the room and saw Jisoo yawning while sitting on the bed. He smiled watching her.

Soon, she noticed him.

Jisoo - Jin, is that you?

Jin - Huh?!

He came out of his world of imagination.

Jin - Oh yeah! Wake up or we'll be late.

He informed with a smile and turned to leave but her voice made him stop.

Jisoo - Jin? Can I have a talk with you?

He turned back to her to face her.

Jisoo - I-I meant that only if you're free.

Jin - Aa... Ofcourse!

She smiled and not gonna lie, it was the first time after 7 years that he saw her smiling so heartedly.

He sat beside her and she didn't turn to him.

Jin - Jisoo? Are you feared to face me?

She didn't replied but he soon heard a sob. He grabbed her chin gently and turned her face to him.

But that sight broke his heart. Her eyes were teary and hid a lot of pain.

Jisoo - Jin, I'll be truthful with you. I don't know why and what happened to me last night. I felt so defeated and I couldn't even-

Jin - Shh! It's okay, darling. Don't worry!

Jisoo - Hey! How dare you call me darling? I'm not your darling anymore.

Jin - Do you think I'll stop calling you that?

Jisoo - You need to!

Jin - But I won't!

He smacked her head and ran out of the room.

Jisoo - WAIT THERE KIM SEOKJIN! I WON'T LEAVE YOU FOR THIS!

Jin - FIRST GET UP, YOU LAZY ASS!

Jimin & Rosé -

Jimin hesitated to open the door. What if she eventually gets scared? Cause he still knows that she doesn't trusts him.

And about the last night, it was just a burst-out. It is a state where you can't control your emotions and eventually, end up speaking all of your pain.

Maybe, it was just that! But he had no choice. He pushed open the door and entered inside.

He saw her sleeping peacefully.