°• Bad Move! •°

Lisa POV -

I have been dawdling in the backyard from a few minutes but what is the result? Nothing! He's not here.

But if he's not here then, how could he define my outfit? The Suspense, Questions and No Answers had been wandering around my mind.

This is literally causing a headache! I thought to finally step inside after searching everywhere.

But then, I noticed something stuck on the door of the backyard. I went near it and picked up the sticky-note.

"How're you, Loser? Having a daughter like you is actually a Curse. I pity your father that he had you as a daughter. You couldn't even save his life. Burn In Hell!"

I started feeling uneasy. I knew that this wasn't going in a right direction. M-My Dad? Whom I lost 13 years ago?

That sticky-note held some pictures as I saw it and the weakness took over me. I was feeling anxious!

Was it actually my fault? Y-Yeah, I was t-the one who couldn't save h-him. I felt weak at knees as I fell down.

I hugged my knees and started crying. The sleeves of my t-shirt were soaked. I couldn't stop myself as I remembered his situation.

*Flashback*

Mr. Manoban - Lisa? Darling, don't come near.

Lisa - Why, Dad? I wanna hug you.

Mr. Manoban - Oh My Daughter, you're so cute and sweet. I love you! Ahh!

Suddenly he groaned and Lisa shivered.

Lisa - What happened, Dad? Are you okay?

Mr. Manoban - Lisa, I will be with you forever and after. I'll keep you safe. But now, be a strong girl.

Lisa - I-I have you, right? You'll protect me, right?

Mr. Manoban - Maybe, my daughter.

Lisa - Dad?! What do you mean by maybe? I will save you.

She started coming near when her Father started growling.

Mr. Manoban - Lisa, don't come near me. They will harm you.

Lisa - Dad? Let me come to you. I wanna save you.

Mr. Manoban - You can't save me. Stay away, Lisa! This is The End.

Lisa - What?! DAD! NO! OPEN YOUR EYES. STAY WITH ME, DAD. YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME. PLEASE, COME BACK. I BEG YOU, DAD! DON'T LET YOUR PROMISE BREAK. APPA!!!

That was the end! Her Father burnt into the acid. She cried, yelled, sobbed, screamed for her father to come back.

But nothing worked! He was gone! He was dead!

*Flashback ends*

I-I'm responsible for his death. But then, suddenly someone punched my face. My cheek got a bruise and the blood started flowing.

I was pale. I was weak. I had no strength to fight. Maybe, this is the end for me too. Bye forever!

They kicked me and my forehead got bruised. But then, someone held my hand. I looked up and it was Jungkook.

Jungkook helped me to get up and as I stood up, he attacked upon the guards.

Jungkook - HOW DARE YOU TO HURT HER? DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE? FUCK YOU, BASTARDS!

With this, he bumped his head into them. But would my feelings recover? Never! They have affected me! I don't deserve to live! Bye!

Lisa POV end

Jungkook fought with each of them. He was fearless, he was immortal at this point. The blood that had flowed from her wounds was continuously coming in his mind.

None of them could even touch him. After finishing all of them, he turned to her side.

But that sight of her made his heart clench through fear. She was holding a gun pointed towards her heart.

He quickly ran to her. He held her wrist and made her throw the gun.

Lisa - What is your problem, Jeon Jungkook?! Get off my way!

Jungkook didn't bother to utter a word. He straightaway kept her on his shoulder and started walking into the mansion.

She was punching his back but nothing could affect him. More specifically, when it was her!

He had kept a knife on his side pocket. She tried to grab it but nope!

Jungkook - Lisa, don't be like this. Don't even dare to think of it.

Lisa - Let me die.

Jungkook - No! Shut up!

With this, he gently placed her on the floor.

Lisa - I wanna die. I don't wanna live. I don't deserve this life.

He was losing his calmness with every second. And now, it was too much. Her death wish?

He pinned her to the wall.

Jungkook - What is this, Lisa? Why're you doing this?

He was trying his best to be calm. But the fear of losing her was bothering him in every way possible.

Lisa - Why do you care, Jungkook? You hate me, don't you? You want me to die, don't you? Then, let me fulfill this wish.

Jungkook was shocked by her words. Did he hurt her to this point that she started thinking that he hates her?

He softly pulled her closer.

Jungkook - No, Lisa! I don't hate you. You're the best chapter of my life. The best person in my life. Please don't say like that!

It took her no time to burst into tears. He felt fragile. He felt helpless. It was his Own Love crying her heart out.

The blood had been flowing through her wounds. That triggered him even more. At this point, he just wanted to know the person's name who hurted her in this way.

Lisa - Jungkook, when I was a kid, my father was my superhero. He was always there for me. He had always supported me, encouraged me and what not. Just think of it, when you lose the only person you had in this world in front of your eyes. But still you're helpless.

Her words pierced his heart. He had the same story so, it was of no use to imagine. He had experienced it!

Lisa - I just want to die, Jungkook. They killed my father. Why? Why only him? He was my role model. I was proud to be his daughter.

Without uttering word, he hugged her. He caressed her back.

Jungkook - Everything's fine. I'm with you, Lisa. I'll protect you forever, my Love.

These were the only words that came out of his mouth.

Jungkook (in mind) - You've triggered me. You've provoked your death and now, I'll not leave your back. I'll make your life Hell. You'll pay for her every single drop of blood, sweat and tears. The death countdown starts now. Tick Tock! Tick Tock!

____________________________