°• Murdered For Revenge? •°

[Gonna skip Jirosé and Liskook torture scenes cause the story is getting too boring.]

• It's currently 1:24 AM at night and here I'm updating a chapter. You know, if my parents got to know, I'm dead 💀 •

After finishing the torture session, all of them were heavily tired. As all of them stepped out of the building, the boys gazed at the girls.

Feeling anxious that the girls didn't even bothered to look at them. Why? The only question that aroused in their mindset.

"I want you to look at me, Jisoo. Why're you torturing me with this silence? I know, I did wrong but it wasn't intentional. I'm sorry! Forgive me."

Jin, who never really cared about anyone's feelings was wasting his internal tears upon the one who didn't really care.

"I never had anyone else in my life whom I loved so much. Why can't you love me back? Why can't you forgive me? My heart still feels the same, Jennie."

There was a time when Taehyung used to keep away the guilt. He never felt it! Unless, she entered his life.

"Don't do this! I beg you, forgive me. I can't bear this anymore. Are you really going to hurt me like that? Don't you care for your ChimChim anymore, Rosé?"

ChimChim was the name that she gave to him, he hated it. But did he know that there will be time when he'll crave to hear it.

"Pardon my deeds, Lalisa! Insult me, accuse me, hit me, kill me but please don't do this. It's you who taught me how to live, how can I do it without you?"

The Most Dangerous Mafia King was feeling incapable of living his life by his own. He wanted her! He needed her!

The thoughts that ran through the boys' mindset were heartbreaking but little did they knew, the girls sensed it heretofore.

Internally, the girls smirked as they knew how helpless those boys were. Soon, they'll beg for it. But forgiveness won't be provided! Never!

Instead, it's time to kill them. It's time to end these boys forever. Having them was a curse, why not manifest it?

But was it true? Did the girls really became so ruthless? So heartless that they forgot everything?

Why're their own thoughts suffocating them to death? Is it guilt? The day the girls met the boys once again, they knew that it's time to kill these boys.

Throughout the timeline, everything went well. But why is it getting difficult now? What's the hiding feeling that doesn't wants to come out nor wants to stay in the heart?

Nevertheless, they knew that they couldn't descend now.

-×-

After reaching the mansion -

Jisoo POV -

Sitting in a grassland, I shivered as the cold breeze rushed through my body. But then, I felt a weight on my shoulders.

It was a jacket. As soon as I looked back, it was Jin who had his gaze precise upon me.