Bearded man with a funny hat

Sage's pov
The big man with a long long beard and a funny hat came soon after my sister scared mommy an' daddy. I think it was because of her scream, but mommy says it's because she's not eating. Of course she's not eating! If she was eating then she would have eaten up mommy. I've never actually seen her eat anything at all, maybe she's starving and mommy doesn't have any food that she likes? Is she really picky? Maybe she was scared of playing in the baby gym. The big beard man went in the house and sprinkled some sparkly yellow powder on my sister, kind of like how Sir YellowDay showered orange powder on me whenever my mommy said that I might be getting sick. "Why is the powder yellow?" I asked. Without stopping his work, Mr. beard man looked at me and cracked a little smile. "The orange powder is used when you get older, because you get more immune to it, so we add a little bit of bl- er.. red juice to make it stronger. Your sister hasn't grown immune to it yet, so we can just use the seeking powder." He explained as he took out a little clear bottle. It was smaller than my sippy cup, but bigger than daddy's teeny 'Adult juice' cups. Then his hands got really bright and sparkly, almost like Taiya's eyes when he brought her two apples. She loved apples so much! Sage giggled as he thought of her face that one time he was able to snuck her three at once! As Sage was daydreaming about riding Taiya, Funny beard man takes MY sister and goes out the front door! Not only that but he takes OUR Aircart! My mom is in there! "NO!! Mommy!!" I yell at the top of my lungs as my dad holds me back and says "woah woah, easy sage! Calm down a bit!" How could i calm down when that 'ƑƲƝƝƳ ƁЄAƦƊ MAƝ' STOLE MY SISTER AND I DIDN'T EVEN HOLD HER YET!! My dad dragged me to the kitchen and opened the cold cabinet, that was the one that my leafbud magic teacher put the cold spell on, i was a leaflet now, but i still say hi to her after school is over, her students are even younger than me! My sister is younger than them though, she's not even a pollenpuff yet. And that's the first school you can go to. I was in the middle of thought when my daddy put a cold stick in my hand, that woke me from my thoughts and I saw my favorite treat. It was an ice piggy, and it was blackberry flavored. I was so happy that I dropped all of my thought trains and squealed as I found a good place to eat it. My dad looked strangely happy though? Maybe because he made me happy with my ice piggy. (I drew this for fun and I know its not that great but its an ice piggy so enjoy!)

 (I drew this for fun and I know its not that great but its an ice piggy so enjoy!)