The End..? (Already?)

Shaila unlocked the door and almost tumbled in but she caught herself at the last minute and saw her cat, he was on fire, buried under a pile of fiery debris, and  a note that said 'you're fired!' In strange handwriting was flopped on his head (which was also on fire) She dropped her phone and dug through the burning debris, scorching her hands in the process and grabbed her poor cat. A loud pop made her eardrums cry red tears. As she still struggled to get him out she turned her head to look where it came from and saw one of the pillars that held up her roof  lose a flaming chunk near the bottom of it, it started to make awful noises as it continued burning and breaking. oh, oh no, oh nononono! She screamed.Tears started streaming down her cheeks as Shaila started thinking really hard as she dug: The pillar would break, and the other pillars would have to carry the weight that the broken pillar carried, usually that would mean that they would also start to break because they couldn't hold the weight and eventually the whole house would start to collapse. She didn't think she would have the time to make it back down and out of the house, 'but I can try for a window, and if worst comes to worst, at least one of us will make it out.' shaila thought with a sad smile as she finished digging him out. She looked for the nearest window "sorry, this is going to hurt " shaila whispered. She lost her voice by screaming too much. She picked up her cat by the scruff of his neck and tried to get to the window, her legs got really wobbly and weak, urgh, we might not make  it and there's too much smoke... A moment later she looked at the window and the projectile-i mean cat in her hand...

She hurled him at the window.

Shaila fell to her shaking knees as she heard the shattering glass, then tried to stumble towards the window. I barely made any progress when my arms and legs gave way as I started coughing and sneezing and choking on the scalding smoke that was still building up, not enough was escaping from the window and I had inhaled too much of it. I tried to crawl closer to the window and my head started spinning. This time it wasn't from thinking really hard, but from the increasing heat. Unfortunately that's when the pillar decided to crumble, right on top of the scorched, scarred, charred, parched me.

It hurt!!!

It hurt so bad.

Dying is so painful!!

You should never try to go by getting crushed by a burning house, or at all, it's really painful.

As i was getting burnt and crushed in my own home I had a strange feeling that I couldn't put my finger on. As the pain started getting numb, a flame fell right in my eye. That hurt a lot, I think it was a burning stick? It hurt, but so many other things hurt (like my now pitiful charring legs) that I honestly couldn't worry about it that much anymore.

"I caused my own death" I heard myself cry
"Are my daughters-" I started choking either on my own words or the smoke, and my eyes were burning from either the smoke and/or my sorrowful state so I couldn't even try to shed tears "are my daughters okay?"

Those were my last words.

Or so I thought they were.

Correction: those were the last words I spoke as my original self.

,