Y/n's Background info

-So. . . I know, I should have made this chapter earlier but, I didn't know I would change my mind also this will have when facts abt Y/n and, Muichiro first met.
Anyway, enjoy.

Name- Y/n
Age- 14
Breathing style- Flower breathing
-She can also heal/cook.
-Her favorite thing to do, is look at the stars.
Rank- Hashira
Past- Y/n lived with her mom and, elder sister in a villiage. Her dad, left when she was only five years old but, they managed to get by. Y/n was the youngest child after all she only had one sibling. Her mom loved them both a lot, they meant the world to her.

But, as time pasted Y/n's mom was working a lot just so they could/afford food, clothes etc. Her mom was treated bad by the people she worked for. She worked so hard she was so tired most of the time.
One day when Y/n and her sister came home, they saw they're mom fainted.

They went to go get her medicine since she was sick. Her mom just kept getting sicker as days past. The doctors said she had to stop working so hard she couldn't deal with stress at this rate.
After one month it was night suddenly, a demon kicked the door as he entered he saw them Y/n, her older sister and, her mom. He smirked as her mom was still in bed she saw the demon and, her eyes widened.
She yelled at her older sister to take Y/n and, leave. Her sister had tears on her eyes but nodded. Y/n then saw the demon kill her own mother in front of her.
Her sister ran with her away, almost the whole villiage got killed.

They ran away fast into the woods.. but, suddenly a demon appeared again her sister told Y/n to go run for help. And, that is what Y/n did but, when she got back with help... it was too late... she felt so guilty.. she should have ran faster...
She saw her sister's dead body and cried so bad, she hugged her so tight she cried more for her than her own mother.

They pulled her away from her sister and took her.
She was raised by the people who took her till she was 12 years old. His wife died due to a illness. He was devastated and, because abusive so, she ran away. In the market she bumped into someone.. kanae.

          ______•°◇_______•°~◇_______◇

She didn't notice she just saw a beautiful girl with long hair and, two girls beside her one seemed to be mad and had a bit of black with purple hair. The other girl seemed a bit older than her... she looked so dirty but nonchant. Kanae looked at Y/n as she chuckled she said "What is you're name?"

Y/n felt scared of her but, then told her Y/n. Kanae said what was she doing alone as she explained. Kanae felt pity for her but, Shinobu said "Sister are we really taking another child?" Kanae chuckled as she nodded.