Chapter Fourteen: Water Pt. 1

Today was a nice sunny day, a really nice day to go to the beach. Play in the sand, water, make sand castles, have a cookout or just sleep the day away. Which is what Jay was doing as Rose made a sandcastle or well her sand dungeon as she wanted to torture someone. A really evil being. Jay was wearing a black sleeveless compact shirt with black and red cargo pants with a biohazard design on it. They were loose so he wasn't necessarily overheating, his shoes were on the side of the towel he was laying on. He was even holding his hoodie.

Rose on the other hand still wore her usual style which still was a black crop top with her corset under it. Brown shorts and her high socks up to her knees and red sneakers. Her right arm has high sleeved half gloves with a little bracelet on it then her left arm is wrapped by bandages. Small stubby black horns on her head and a golden tail with a heart attached to her back. She was a really cute demon with her own evil thoughts. She looked over at Jay, she knew he wasn't sleeping but might as well annoy him.

"Hey what do you think of that red haired chick that lifted me up in the fair,". She asked.

"Kristen?". He groaned. "I don't miss her".

"She seemed nice though, is she your girlfriend?". She asked in a teasing manner.

"No the fuck she's not,". He snapped back.

"Do you wish she was?". She teased more.

"No,". He replied.

"Why not?". She asked.

"Why would I date her? She works for Delta and they cage creatures mostly the ones underground". He explained. Rose thought about the delta occupation in the underground city, it caused a lot of tension between the creatures and humans.

"Aww but you two would be a cute couple!". She continued to tease. Jay sat up and smacked her over the head, she held her head in pain and whined.

"What the fuck!". She exclaimed.

"That's what you get,". He laid back down and hugged his hoodie again.

"With the way you're acting you seem to like her". She had a stupid smirk on her face and raised an eyebrow. Jay rolled his eyes in annoyance. He felt this was stupid and buried his face into the hoodie he was hugging. The thought of having feelings was stupid, it wasn't important to him. It shouldn't be important to him, though his head was having a huge ass debate with his heart. At this point he might as well shut his brain up, it felt he was getting a headache from it. Rose was finished with her sand dungeon, she looked honestly proud of herself for that. Now who was gonna be her first victim? Looking around the beach which of course was gigantic and filled with crowds of people who are partying, having cookouts or just chilling and playing in the water. The cold salty water.

She didn't know what to do now since her friend was sleeping or attempting to sleep but she wouldn't let him. Not one bit. So she kicked his back and he turned around to glare at her.

"Do you wanna lose a leg?". He asked.

"Jokes on you! I'll grow my legs back!". Rose shouted. He glared at her for a moment and all she had was a smug smile on her face, a smug punchable face.

"Good morning,". She replies in a joking manner.

"I will hurt you. Shut the fuck up". Jay calmly said.

"Moody,". She kicked him again.

"Kick me one more time I swear to god, I will burn you alive". He threatened. Rose just laughed a little as she really loved seeing him riled up and angry. He sighed and pinched the ridge of his nose. One of these days Jay is gonna get a migraine and looks at the sand dungeon. He had no words as he was not surprised Rose created this.