𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩

FLASHBACK      " my dad taught me this new technique, its really cool! and you won't believe what it does, it kills the victim immediately!" 9 year old killua was seated on ray's lap

FLASHBACK
" my dad taught me this new technique, its really cool! and you won't believe what it does, it kills the victim immediately!" 9 year old killua was seated on ray's lap.

ray had yellow pupils, like a normal vampire would. At that time she was still an amateur vampire, who only joined the Cullens for merely 2 years.

but in those short two years, her only friend other than her family, was killua from the zoldyck family. Family of assassins.

            ray was hugging young killua, as killua described the new technique he learnt. " so basically, you stick your hand in someones chest, and then you grab that organ called..."

             " shinzou heart"

              " yes that! And then you count from 1 to 3 then you tug really hard and then bam! it comes off!" he flexed, making little images with his arms.

                " and dad said if i could manipulate my hand into one of a beasts, it would make the process much easier and cleaner! Dad did it the other day, and there wasnt a single drop of blood!" his eyes sparkled.

                ray grinned tenderly as she ruffled killuas white locks. " my kill kill will definitely do it better than him one day."

Killua gleamed gleefully, " i wish i could exceed him one day, dad is just so strong and amazing... i aspire to be him!"

Rays lips stretched into a slight grin, laying her head on Killua's fluffy white hair.

               " you know how you are a cullen? I have always wondered what are so special about you guys! I mean you are just vampires but dad thinks so highly of your old man." He pouted slightly fidgeting with his pale little fingers.

               Ray stopped to think for a bit, still laying her head on killuas fluffy white hair.

               " come to think of it... Alice-nee is able to foresee the future, Jasper to control the atmosphere of a certain space, edward nii is the most outstanding in speed and daddy, he is just very intelligent and experienced...and bella well she could block attacks."

             ray sounded slightly disappointed at the mention of bella , Killua caught glimpse of that but decided not to dig deep into it as he is more intrigued by what special power ray has.

             " how about you? You are the most famous cullen afterall." He gleamed up at ray.

             The latter snorted mockingly, " most infamous you mean?"

             Killua furrowed his brow, " NO? YOU DONT KNOW THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT PRAISES YOU FOR YOUR STRENGTH."

             ray seemed to be in trancr for a while before snapping back and reverting back to her sly smile, " why you are really flattering me kill kill~"

             ray grinned with her sickly sweet expression. " you are disgusting." Killua rolled his eyes, turning away.

" oi, you havent answered my question yet, what is your power?" killua once again turned his head around, blinking into rays bright gold optics.

ray perks the corner of her lip up thought barely smiling, " not much, just silly little tricks with the mind—"

" ray??"

               it was a milisecond yet rays optics shifted quickly from golden to crimson. Her tiny vampire fangs purging from her mouth as she glared hard at the paper cut killua had just got.

                it was a minuscule amount yet it drove her utterly mad, as it now caused severe thirst in the back of her throat.

               light snares emanated from her throat as if resisting some sort of force. She placed killua on the ground and stood up strenuously.

              covering both her nostrils and her mouth as she stepped slowly, towards the door.

             " ray—"

              " stay there."

              the door slammed shut. Silence was yet again the only thing companying killua. he seemed a bit down and clueless.

              Was it that she feared he would hate her because of her true form as a vampire? is that how much he weighed to her?

               a loud cry rushed into his ear drums before a loud thud is heard. killua reacted swiftly to it and barged out the doors towards the cry.

               there stood ray and a dead servant. Ray feeding on the fresh blood pooling out the corpses severed head.

             not severed.. but rather.. bits and pieces of a human head. As if the head had exploded.

After that incident, ray disappeared.

He lost his only friend again.

Killua hasn't seen her once, after that. it came as a shock when Carlisle Cullen came to him mid-way to the examination asking him to look after ray.