𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

italics - Japanese

italics - Japanese

RAY LAZILY PEERED AT THE TWO TALL FIGURES BEHIND GON

The taller one of the two wore a navy blue suit, sharing the same cut as gon. He remained specifically entranced by her enormous trap. ray couldn't help but giggle sinisterly, " cute spectacles."

the man being mentioned flinched back to existence as he never in his years of life thought he'd get caught staring at a woman's tits. "a..ah, thank you. I could never function without them.."

he stuttered, stunned, as this was the first time a woman this sexy had talked to him.

Ray lingered her gaze at him longly as if she was contemplating something, and then a broad grin stretched across her face.

The other four did not know how to react to this peculiar gesture as she looked deep in thought, and her lingering gaze seemed much more menacing with every passing second, almost as if staring into them would make you panic.

she chuckled slightly, " sorry, did i make you uncomfortable? Please forgive this bad habit of mine."

the man stood there for a second before bursting into awkward giggles, mumbling things like " its alright" ": its fine" " no worries".

" oi, stop doing that weird thing with your eyes; this is why you have no friends." killua mocked, tugging on her bare arm as, in response, she just scoffed playfully at him.

" not sure, kill ~ coming from someone who almost took the lives of his whole family before coming to the exam." she challenged, placing her hands on her hips like she is victorious.

The white-haired boy only scolded her harshly before folding his arms and returning to gon.

she giggled again before flicking her optics towards the group's last person. they had medium-length blonde hair, dull grey optics and a cape that hung loosely on them with a weird symbol.