𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚

     RAY CARRIED A DUFFEL BAG              filled with essentials

              filled with essentials. she was encircled by her co-workers, who said their goodbyes and shared hugs.

              Last was her plumped manager. who looked a bit...infuriated?

               she huffed, "you, drop the habit of going around in your bikini, you hear me, brat? over there is not like here. and speak a language that they understand alright? God, you are such a hazard. you, a grown lady."

                ray looked coldly at their unwilling optics. she gave them a close-eyed grin, "it was a delight to work with you."

                this was the first time anyone at the bar had heard her speak English.

                 not even a few steps away, ray was called to stop. " WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT WALKING AROUND IN UNDERGARMENTS?"

                 oh. right. she has yet to change.

                 ray looked down at her current outfit. she was in her favourite bikini, namely a baby blue set and white fluffy slippers.

                   she lazily shrugged and continued walking away.

𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡

           how thoughtful of alice that she sent her the location and GPS reading. she knew ray was bound to get lost.

          as she walked the streets of zaban city. weird and perverted stares came her way. that didn't bother her, she replied to a few gazes for fun, not sidetracking from her primary purpose.

       so long story short. A ladder appeared in front of her, and being her, she climbed it.

       and now she is faced with an old geezer, with ridiculously large ears, in a kimono and goggling at her breasts.