𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡

Italics— japanese

Italics— japanese

" WELCOME TO PHASE ONE OF THE HUNTER EXAMS"
          a familiar voice rang throughout the tunnel.

          " seems like Satotz-san is the first examiner.."

            " what'd you say?" Killua queried, looking up at ray dubiously as said girl simply glanced briefly at him and smirked.

            " it seems like the exam is going to start. I wonder what the first test will be." kurapika wondered, as his lips pressed together seemingly quite nervous.

            ray blinked at the latter, crossing her arms over her chest, " why are you nervous kurapika? You would do just fine." she stated, her gaze lingering at his dull grey eyes.

           the corners of her glossed lips perking up into a mysterious grin, as if something else is going through her mind, as if she is stripping kurapika bare.

          kurapika wavered slightly at the eerie gaze of ray. he wasnt sure if he was hallucinating by the pure amount of distress her arctic orbs are causing but he swore they flashed blood red for a split second.

          His eyes widened at such phenomenon.

          Before he could say anything, the resonant voice made itself known again.

           " MY NAME IS SATOTZ, AND I WILL BE THE EXAMINER FOR THE FIRST EXAM"

          upon that speech, all participants went completely silent. The atmosphere is nothing less than suffocating, it was as if there was an invisible pressure taking the air out of everyones lungs.

       " THE HUNTER EXAM IS NOTHING SHORT OF DANGERS AND DEATHS THEREFORE IF YOU ARE NOT READY OR UNSURE OF YOURSELF, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO EXIT"