ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ; ᴄʙʟᴜ

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟎 𝐩𝐦
[ 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 ]

____________________________________HAILEY'S POV____________________________________

HAILEY'S POV
____________________________________

"Camrin when are you getting off the game." I said scrolling on my phone not even looking up. "Aight give me a second my heart. I'm bout to win." He said. "Aight." I replied sighing.

"SETTY PASS ME THE FUCKING BALL." He yelled jumping up and down in his seat. "Bro if you not gonna get off the game at least shut the fuck up." I said. "Aight my bad." He said focusing back.

"BROOOOO NAH SUCK MY DICK. YOU MAD DAYROOM WE WOULDA WON IF YOU GAVE ME THE BALL." He said throwing off his headset and controller.

He looked back and me and I was already irritated by how loud the nigga was. "You good?" I asked genuinely confused. "No bro I-" He started saying but I cut him off. "Im not ya bro.. continue."

"Nigga Setty ain't pass me the ball and we lost." He said still a little heated. "Well calm down cause I don't need you breaking shit." I said.

"Ahh shut the fuck up nigga, suck my dick." He said looking away. "What the fuck?" I said lowly, shaking my head. He walked over to me and laid in between my legs.

"Yes?" I said lifting his head up. "I can't lay here?" He asked looking up. "Not with your anger issues and that attitude." I said pushing his head.

"Haileyy." He groaned. "Camrin?" I said back. He laid back in between my thighs, facing me this time. I wasn't tryna fold but.. he was just too fine. I caressed his face and he started smiling.

He pulled my shorts down and lowered his head in between my thighs, making me shiver. "Camrin.." I said. "Hmm?" He hummed, getting up taking off his shirt.

He put his head back in between my thighs, reaching and taking off my shirt. He started kissing from my belly button down. He stopped right above my pussy then started massaging it with his free hand.

I jumped a little since his hands were cold, he then shoved hid head down and started munching like it was his last meal.

I tried to close my legs because of the rate his tongue was flicking but he pushed them back open, basically pinning them down to the bed.

I bit my bottom lip to stop the moans from coming since it was already late at night. "Nah. I wanna hear you ma." He said causing me to moan in response.

"I still got an attitude?" He asked looking up. I shook my head. "Words." He said, rubbing my clit with his thumb. "Nooo." I managed to let out.

"Camrinn." I started tugging on his dreads to indicate that I was about to cum. "Let it out ma." He said speeding up his pace before I came all over his face.

He got up and licked his lips before leaning in to kiss me, letting me taste myself. "Camrin you ain't even have to do all that." I said tryna catch my breath.

"It is what it is tho." He said taking a sip of his water before laying back down next to me. "You know I love you right?" He said looking at me. "I love you too pa." I said before falling asleep.

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 : 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟔𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 : 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 : 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 : 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡
𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 : 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡