ʀᴇᴛᴡɪsᴛ ; ᴅᴏɢᴜɪᴇ ʙ

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐦
𝟓:𝟒𝟎 𝐩𝐦

___________________________________MILAN'S POV___________________________________

MILAN'S POV
___________________________________

My client was coming in about 10 minutes so I started cleaning up from my previous client. I threw all the fly away hairs in the garbage and I wiped everything down.

Then I put on my pumpkin scented candle and put some music on. I put on ' Thang for you ' by Rylo
Rodriguez. Finally he came but he was 5 minutes late.

"Yoo my heart." He said dapping me up after I opened the door. "Hey Dougie." I said back. "Um you're late." I said closing the door.

"My bad ma." He chuckled sitting on the couch. "You wanted a retwist right." I asked. "Yea." He said. I went to my bathroom to get the gel, rubber bands, blow dryer, and other stuff.

I sat on the couch and put a pillow on the floor between my legs and motioned for him to sit there. I took out his ponytail and started undoing his braids.

"You wanna play something?" I asked him giving him the remote. "Yeaa." He said grabbing the remote and playing some out his music. The first song that played was ' Forever on that ' and he started singing along and bopping his head.

"Nigga. Stop moving thank you." I said and he laughed. He continued to bop his head to the music. "Stop before I smack you and let you go out like this." I said. "Yea aight." He said laughing.

He took out some weed and rolling paper and started rolling. He lit the blunt and started smoking. "You can't smoke in my house and not let me hit it." I said rolling my eyes and he gave me the blunt.

— 1 hour later

"It's done." I said and he took out his phone to look in the camera. "Ooh shitt. You hooked me up." He said smiling. "It was a best friend discount right?" He asked. "As rich as you are? No. Cashapp me my money." I said laughing and he left.

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 : 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 : 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 : 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 : 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗
𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 : 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

___________________________________

This is a draft that's why it's so short my bad y'all i'm writing a book right now so I had to give y'all a draft