ᴜᴘꜱᴇᴛ ; ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ

𝐍𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝟕:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦
[ 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 ]

___________________________________NALA'S POV___________________________________

NALA'S POV
___________________________________

Me and Kay were currently arguing cause last week he wanted to go to a party with his members after he told me I couldn't go to a party with my homegirls.

Like no.

Right now I was at our shared house and he was at his mom's house cause I kicked him out.

*ding* *ding* *ding*

"Bro what the fuck." I said out loud. I ignored the messages he was sending me. I turned my phone on dnd and started cleaning up my room.

I cleaned up my vanity, my closet, and made my bed and everything. I lit a cinnamon spiced vanilla candle and put my led lights on pink.

I got in the shower and used my winter candy apple body wash and started washing up. Then I got out and oiled myself and threw on my fuzzy robe.

I laid on my bed and took my pack of raw rolling papers. Cause a nigga got me stressed. Then I took out a pack of weed I got like a week ago from my plug.

I rolled up and lit my blunt and started smoking. I took my phone off dnd and as soon as I did I got a call.

*incoming facetime from 'Kay Kay 👅💞'

I pick up and his face is all in the camera. "Yo." He said. "What Kevin." I said sighing loudly. "Chill out with that fucking attitude." He said. "Why the fuck you ignoring my messages. You still mad?" He said.

"First of alllll. Back ya face out the camera." I said laughing. "Are you high?" He asked. "No bro get the fuck out." I said laughing.

"Who you up there smoking with. Cause if it's another nigga I flock at him." Kay said getting upset.
"Chilll im here by myself." I shook my head.

"Oh aight. Ima be there soon aight ma." He said smirking. "Noo nigga I don't want you he-" He hung up before I could finish making me suck my teeth.

— time skip

I was onto basically the last puff before the blunt finished when I heard a knock on the door. I sucked my teeth and got up.

I opened the door and Kay walked in. "Wasgood. You still mad?" He said taking his shoes off. "Yes nigga." I said walking to my room.

"What I told you about that attitude." He said walking behind me. "I don't know and I don't care." I said laughing. "Keep talking like that and ima fuck your high and your attitude out of you." He said.

"Yea yea whatever." I said sitting on my bed yawning. He came up to me and grabbed my neck gently. "Stop testing me." He whispered in my ear.

That alone got me wet.

"Aight back up." I said pushing him. "You gon stop." He said sitting on my bed and pulling me on his lap. The scent of his cologne was so good and strong.

"You look good ma, you wearing anything under this?" He asked picking at my robe. I shook my head no. "Why." I asked tilting my head and he just shook his head.

He leaned in and connected his lips with mine, giving wet sloppily kisses. I wrapped my hands around his neck and slid hands met with his waist quickly sliding down to my thighs.

"Mama take this off." He said between the kisses, taking about my robe. I quickly slid it off and was now bare on top of him.

He took off his pants and was still in his black shirt. He lifted me up and hovered over me. His chain dangling above my face.

He pulled his ethikas down and lined himself up with me. Then pushing all his inches in me without warning.

"F-fuck kay." I said wincing.

He started moving in and out slowly, groaning at each thrust. I tried not to let no sounds escape my mouth by covering it. "Ma I wanna hear you." He said pinning my hands to the bed.

He started moving at a quicker pace and I already started to feel a knot in my stomach. "K- kay i'm gonna cum." I said arching my back.

"Aight me too ma." He said slowing down his pace. I threw my head back. "Im almost there mama." He said pulling out and nutting on your stomach as you paint his dick white.

"You still got that attitude ma?" He said looking at me. "N-noo." I said looking down. "Aight then." He said getting up and getting a washcloth then cleaned me up.

Then he came to lay next to me. "I love you Nala."He said pecking my lips. "Mhm.." I said to see his reaction. "Don't play with me." He said grabbing my face to make me look at him.

"Okayyy. I love you too Kay Kay." I said smiling and he just pecked my lips again going down to my neck before falling asleep right here.

Big baby.

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 : 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 : 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 : 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 : 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡
𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 : 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡