ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ; ᴅᴜᴅᴇʏʟᴏ

𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝟕:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦

___________________________________ANIYAH'S POV ___________________________________

ANIYAH'S POV
___________________________________

"You still coming or what?" My best friend Carmen texted me. "Of course i'm going." I texted back.

"Aight." She texted.

I walked out the door and walked to my uber to go to the party. It took like 20 minutes to get there, and I got out the car.

"Hey bitchhh." Camren greeted me by the door. "Hii. Let's go inside its type cold out here." I said walking in.

We walk in and I see mad unfamiliar faces so I go straight to sit down. "Nahh come on. You and Dudeylo broke up. You need to find yourself a nigga." She said pulling me up.

"Nooo i'll just sit. They're gonna come up to me." I said and she side eyed me and walked away. I sat on a chair and went on my phone. "Yoo ma." I heard someone say making me look up.

"Oh hey." I said seeing a tall darkskin with dreads. "I saw you from over there and you looked type good." He said.

"Ooh shitt. You look good too." I said. "Nah whats the vibe you tryna give me your number?" He asked. "For sure." I said taking his phone and putting my number in.

"You single?" He asked. "Yea me and my ex broke up last week." I said. "Oh aight. Ima go back to my mans real quick." He said and he walked away.

*ding*

I look at my phone and see Dudeylo texted me..

Yo who's that nigga you're talking to

bro ur here? anyways myb

Nah don't make me get active

broo we not even tg nm ur dtm😂

Aii watch

I just stopped responding cause what is he gonna do

I just stopped responding cause what is he gonna do. Like he's mad delusional. The boy walked back to me and we started talking more.

"Whats your name ma?" He asked. "Aniyah but just call me Niyah." I said. "How bout you?" I asked.

"Ty."

"Okayy." I said staring at him cause he was so fine. "Aight let's go." I heard someone say from behind me, pulling me up by my arm.

It was him. Dudeylo dragged me out of the party with Ty following right behind. "Yo what you doing bro?" He said. "Nah this my bitch we was just on a break but we back now so aight?" Dudey said.

"Aight you got that. Niyah you got a toxic ass nigga I ain't fuckin with that." Ty said walking away. I just sucked my teeth and started walking the opposite way to my house.

"I don't know why you playing with me like I won't really do it to you." He said following behind me. "I don't know why you following me. You already ruined my night."

"Cause why you acting like me and you don't get back together everytime." He said. "Aight bro just leave alone." I said and he grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"You know not going nowhere right." He said getting close to my face.

I just sucked my teeth. "You're mad difficult. One day you want me the next day you cheating on me like get it together. Let me have time to think. Bye Dudey." I said slinging my arm out his grip and walking away.

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 : 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 : 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 : 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 : 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡
𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 : 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡