𝓦𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓑𝓮 𝓢𝓸 𝓜𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 ★

3rd POV:

As the gang reach land Wasabi decides to carry (Name) until the reach a warm place to treat her. As they walk in silence Hiro began to wonder why (name) didn't tell him about her diagnoses.

"Hey guys, did you know about (Name) having leukemia." Hiro said

The gang stop walking for a brief moment, until Honey Lemon decided to speak.

"She was diagnosed a week ago Hiro, she called us in a video call and let us know in the hospital." She said placing a hand on Hiro's shoulder.

"But why didn't she call me?" Hiro said trying to pick up the pace.

"She tried to reach you several times, you never answered her. That's why she came to visit you today, to tell you in person, until she goes into treatment." Wasabi said.

"She was also worried about you bonehead; you don't ghost on a girl you like, especially when you won't see her for a while." Gogo said to Hiro while pushing his head down slightly.

Hiro looks complex, he was worried about her and also feeling extremely guilty since he never reply her. thoughts came up and started to wonder if she'll be okay and hoping she doesn't get worst after their little adventure today.

"Don't worry Hiro, she's going to be okay. They caught it at stage one so she should make a recovery pretty quickly. " Honey Lemon said.

Hiro look at (Name) sleepy form, he notices she began to flutter her eyes open.

(Name) POV:

I began to hear voices as I try to open my eyes, I can see glimpses of my friends as I try to stir around, I felt someone tightening their grip on me.

"Whoa! Easy there Aster, you got a get some rest after what we been though." I hear someone said.

I rubbed my eyes and saw who was holding me, Wasabi.

"W-wasabi? why are you-ugghh!" I try to say but felt a sharp sting on my forearm.

I saw it was wrapped with bandages (curtesy of Baymax) but it was soaked in blood.

"You should take ibuprofen if you continue to not handle the pain." Baymax holding out a bottle water and ibuprofen.

As I took the pill, I felt a wave of disgust as I swallow it.

'Might, as well get use to taking them' I thought.

"What happened to me?" I said

"You pass out when my car was sinking at the bottom of the ocean, Hiro pulled you out with the help of Baymax." Wasabi said.

I look over at Hiro whom glance at me with a guilty expression, I told Wasabi to set me down, he look at me with worried but eventually let me down. As I struggle to walk over to Hiro, Honey Lemon gave me a hand and help me get to Hiro. I let go of Honey lemon's hand and wobble myself to Hiro.

"Hiro... this isn't your fault" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He put his left hand on top of my hand.

"But it is. You could've downed, I can't bear to lose you too." Hiro said

"You know, despite a masked man trying to kill us, I had fun hanging out with you." I said biting my lips as he shakes off my hand on his shoulder.

"Oh yeah, nothing sounds fun then following a tiny robot to solve my hormones problems with another robot." Hiro said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

I let out a hearty laugh while holding my injured forearm. 

'Huh...her laugh...I miss it.' Hiro thought as he smiled at her while blushing.