𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻

After Hiro visted SFIT, he was determine to get in and he got to work on an invention for the Student showcase. My friends and I stop in every now and then to see how he was doing. With his Microbots, he's sure to get in. It'll be nice to have another student my age, especially since me and Hiro have been growing closer as friends since I've been helping him.
Before we knew it, it was time for the Student Showcase that my Father attends every year, in case something will catch his eye.
He also uses this time to spend time with me, by keeping me by his side through the whole event.
"Papa can I go now, please. My friend about to go on." I said, after I heard Hiro was called on to the stage. "In a minute, (Name)." He told me as he examines a helmet, not even looking at me.
I sigh as look down at my feet, as I fidget my hands. He always just say in a minute. I could my father sigh as he place the helmet down and said "I'm sorry, Princess. but this showcase is usually the only time I get to spend time with you. Plus this could be good practice for you, looking at your old man doing business for when you take over Krei Tech" He explained kneeling down to my level. Holding my hands together with his own.
"It wouldn't be if you would take a break every ones in a while." I mumble, looking down. "You know I can't do that." He said, making me sniffle and trying to stop myself from crying. Father let out a sigh.
"I can't bear to look at you so upset Darling, How about this, after I showcase my new Krei Tech Campus, I'm all yours for a week. We can go camping like when you were little, Just the two of us." I turn my head to look at Father hopeful. "You mean it?" I asked him. "I promise." I smiled and tackle him into a hug and thanking him over and over. Times like these remind me, I'm still just a kid.
Father's assistant, Judy, tap on his shoulder getting his attention. She pointed to the stage and we look to see Hiro giving his demonstration. "The microbots are controlled with this neural transmitter. I think what I want them to do..." He said as his Microbots make a hand that waves at the audience, Father stood up amazed.
"They do it. The applications for this tech are limitless. Construction. What used to take teams of people working by hand for months or years, can now be accomplished by one person." He said making a small tower with him on top.
Dad smile, walking to the stage with us following. "And that's just the beginning. How about transportation? Microbots can move anything anywhere, with ease. If you can think it, the microbots can do it. The only limit is your imagination. Microbots!" He said finishing his demonstration just as we reach the stage. "That's my Nephew!!!!!" I hear Cass shouting across the stage.

Hiro walk off stage to get congratulated by our friends and his brother. "You did it!" Tadashi said, double fist bumping him. "Not bad." Go Go said. "Yeah! You just blew my mind, dude!" Fred told him. "They loved you. That was amazing!" Honey said hugging Hiro. I run past my Father to give Hiro a hug. "Ooof" I hear Hiro said but was too busy congratulating him to notice him being red. " That was amazing Hiro! You are a Genius! You are the coolest!" I said pecking his cheek . I could hear the snickers of Wasabi, Gogo, Fred and Tadashi. While the squealing noises from Honey Lemon and Cass. I let go of Hiro as he had a dreamy look on his face holding his hand close to the cheek I just kiss. I was pulled away from my friends and was hold very closely to my Father's Assistant, Judy. I could of swore I saw my Father glaring slightly at Hiro but was change to his "business smile".
"Yes." Father said walking up getting their attention. "With some development, your tech could be revolutionary." He told Hiro.
"Alistair krei!" Hiro said amazed. "May I?" Hiro pull out a microbot and hand it to Father. "Extraordinary. I want your microbots at krei tech." Father told him. "Shut up." Hiro said, his jaw hanging open. While I look at Judy with a confused face as to why Dad want to buy Hiro's Microbots, Professor Callaghan came on by to talk.
"Mr. krei is right. Your microbots are an inspired piece of tech. You can continue to develop them, or you can sell them to a man who's only guided by his own self-interest." Professor Callaghan said walking over to Us.
I'm not sure what happen between them, they use to be good friends. But all of sudden Callaghan hates my Dad's guts, so much so that he even refuses to look at me. "Robert, I know how you feel about me, but it shouldn't affect..." Father started but
Callaghan ignore him.
"This is your decision, Hiro. But you should know Mr. krei has cut corners and ignored sound science to get where he is. He's even ignore his own daughter." Callaghan said, finally looking at me with a sorrow look. That's when Judy pulled me close and hid me behind her back. As I look at Hiro, I saw him looking at me with widen eyes, most likely because he's just found out who my Father is. "That's just not true." Father said, turning towards me and gesturing me to come forward to him. I let go of Judy and hug my Father to his side.Looking up I see Professor Callaghan looking at me with daggers. My father cover my eyes likely trying to get Professor Callaghan's attention off of me. "I wouldn't trust Krei Tech with your microbots, or anything else." Callaghan said, taking his eyes off me and landing them onto Hiro.
"Hiro, I'm offering you more money than any 14 year old could imagine." Father told him, keeping me to his side and holding my hand. Hiro look down thinking it over. "I appreciate the offer, Mr. krei, but they're not for sale."
"I thought you were smarter than that. Robert." Father said looking at Callaghan one more time, letting go of my hand for a brief second to fix his blazer and grabbing my hand once more and walking away. "Papa." I said pulling my hand free and getting his attention. "That belongs to Hiro." I told him, he look at the Microbot before tossing it to Hiro. "That's right. Come along (Name)."
I walk back to Hiro holding his hands with my own and said "I'll text you later okay?"
Hiro looking at his hands and back to me, "Okay" Hiro said with his voice cracking a bit. After Coughing for a bit, he said "okay" again in a deep voice. I giggle and gave him one last hug for the night, as I let go and go back to my Father who was calling my name. I could hear fake kissing sounds that Fred and Tadashi were making as they tease Hiro. Little did I know that after walking back to the limo that the whole showcase building would catch on fire. After that, it was declare that both Professor Callaghan and Tadashi die in the fire.