𝕬 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕷𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖕

3rd POV:

As Hiro, (Name), and Baymax headed towards the Police station, both the adolescent can't help but blush madly red as their heartbeat quicken within each passing minute. Even with their situation they inquire at the warehouse, they both smile shyly and sneak glances towards each other while neither caught on. Baymax caught their action to be intriguing and scan both of them. 

"Your heartbeat is increasing beating fast Hiro and (Name)" Baymax said. "It is normal for hormone level to increase while holding hands of the opposite sex. Might I suggest talking to each other about each other feelings to see if you both are interested in developing a further relationship?" Baymax  continue. 

Both (Name) and Hiro blush even harder and let go of their intwined hands much to both of them dissatisfaction. 

"We're Good!" Both of them explained. 

(Name) POV:

We all arrived at the police station and Hiro decided to talk the front desk attendee.

"All right, let me get this straight. A man in a kabuki mask attacked you two, with an army of miniature flying robots." The police officer said as he types it in on his computer.

"Microbots." Hiro told him still shaken, from what happen. "Microbots." The officer said giving us a look, as he types. "Yeah. He was controlling them telepathically with a neurocranial transmitter." Hiro explained but I don't think the Police Officer is taking him seriously.

"So, Mr. kabuki was using ESP to attack you, your girlfriend, and balloon man." He said looking at Baymax as he use tap to plug up small holes that release air when their was to much. Meanwhile I was having a hard time processing myself as he call me Hiro's girlfriend.

"I-I'm.... w-w-we're not technically t-together that wa-" I tried explaining to the officer but he cut me off to continue talking to Hiro.

"Did you file a report when your flying robots were stolen?" He asked, pushing the tape forward for Baymax. 

Hiro groaned as he said "No. I thought they were all destroyed. Look, I know it sounds crazy, but baymax was there, too. Tell him." Hiro turned to Baymax.

"Yes, officer. They're telling the truuuttthhhh." Baymax voice suddenly went low. 

"Baymax? Are you okay? what's wrong with you?" I asked him. Holding on to him so he doesn't get hurt.

"Low battery." He said. "Try to keep it together." Hiro told him.

"I'm healthcare, your personal baymax companion." Baymax said like he was drunk. 

"Kids, how about we call your parents and get them down here?" The officer said turning around. "What?" We asked 

"Why don't you both write down your home phone number and addresses-huh?" The officer try to tell us but we manage to leave undetected and as we both try to keep him up. 

"We gotta get him home to his charging station." I said helping Baymax stay up. "Can you walk?" Hiro asked, letting go of him and as did I.

"I will scan you now. Scan complete. Healthcare." Baymax said right before falling on the ground. Both me and Hiro hold on to him on each side as we both headed to Hiro's house.

We arrived at Hiro's House around dinner time. Luckily for me, my Daddy texted me that he'll be working late and won't be home in time for dinner. "Okay. If my Aunt asks, we were at school all day. Got it?" Hiro whisper after we sunk in.

"WE JUMPED OUT A WIMDOW!" Baymax said loudly. "No! Be quiet!" Hiro told him. "We jumped out a window!" Baymax said quieter. "You can't say things like that around Aunt Cass."
Hiro lead the way upstair. "Shhh." Hiro told us as he quietly walk up the stairs. "Shhhhhhhh." Baymax repeat before falling face first to the third step, when he try to take the first step. Hiro look down at us and Baymax stood up. "Shhhhhhhh."