𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔅𝔞𝔶𝔪𝔞𝔵 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯

After the funeral, I try to talk to Hiro countless time but he would either ignore my calls or answer me with just a "I'm fine" and later hang up. I just know he isn't okay....Losing someone close to you...is never fine. With much on my mind, I decided to head to the Lucky Cat Cafe in hopes I can talk to Hiro in Person.

As I walk into the Cafe to try to talk to Hiro, I saw Cass waiting on tables. She spotted me and walk towards me. 

"(Name), it's so good to see you." Cass said, greeting me with a big hug. 

"Hi Cass, can I go talk to Hiro by chance?" I asked her.
"Could you? He's been in his room 24/7, never leaving unless it's to leave to go to the bathroom." She told me. 

"Sure." I said. "Take the stairs all the way up." She said pointing at the stairs in the back.

As I got close to Hiro's room, I could heard his voice along with another voice that sounded very familiar. "Baymax?" I said in a quiet tone.

 "Crying is a natural response to pain." Baymax said. "I'm not crying." Hiro reply. "I will scan you for injuries." Baymax said. "Don't scan me." Hiro ordered. "Scan complete." Baymax told him. "Unbelievable."
"You have sustained no injuries. However, your hormone and neurotransmitter levels indicate that you are experiencing mood swings common in adolescence. Diagnosis, puberty." Baymax explained. "What?"
I giggle a little as I reach the top. "Hi, Hiro." I said waving at him and walking up.

 Hiro froze when he saw me. "(Name)! Hi, hey, hello..... ugh.. w-w-what are you doing here? In my  room? You're in my room. Haha..a girl is in my room...ugh I said that out loud." He asked nervously.

"Your heart, is beating at an alarming rate." Baymax said looking at Hiro.

"Hey Baymax, it's good to see you." I told him while give him a hug. 

"Hello, (Name). Are there any medical needs that you need assistance with?" Baymax asked waving his hand. "Nothing at the moment but thank you Baymax."

 I then turn to Hiro. "I thought he was still in Tadashi's lab."

"N-No, I uh, I think the school delivered some of his stuff here the other day. I activated him by accident. By the way time to shrink now, Baymax." Hiro said.

 "You should expect an increase in body hair, especially on your face, chest, armpits, and..." Baymax said listing off where men grow their body hair, but Hiro cut him off.
"Thank you! That's enough." Hiro said running across the room to grab Baymax's box. 

"You may also experience strange and powerful new urges." Baymax said as Hiro places the box down "Okay! Let's get you back in your luggage." Hiro said trying to shove Baymax back in the box.

"I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care." Baymax told him, as Hiro climbs on his head. "Fine. I'm satisfied with my.." Before Hiro could finished, he fell off of Baymax and land on the floor.

"Hiro, are you ok?" I ask kneeling down to help him. "Y-Yeah I'm..." He stop mid-sentence and look under his bed and pull out his jacket, reaching in the pocket and pulling out his Microbot. 

"My microbot? This doesn't make any sense." He said looking at it as he stands up.
"Puberty can often be a confusing time for a young adolescent flowering into manhood or womanhood." Baymax explained.

"No. The thing is attracted to the other microbots, but that's impossible. They were destroyed in the fire. Must be broken or something."He said placing it in a Petri dish and sitting down at his desk.

I sat down on his bed as Baymax looks at the Microbot. "Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere." Baymax told him. 

"Oh, yeah? Why don't you find out where it's trying to go?" Hiro said sarcastically.