Chapter three

So, Noah's pretty upset because I couldn't talk to him while I was dealing with a high fever. I get it; he might have felt ignored or left in the dark. Now that I'm feeling a bit better, I'm trying to reach out to him, both by calling and texting.

In my messages, I'm explaining the whole fever situation—how I was literally knocked out and not in any shape to chat. I'm hoping he understands that it wasn't about avoiding him; it was just me being stuck in a feverish fog.

Calling and texting is my way of saying, "Hey, I didn't mean to leave you hanging. It was just bad timing with the whole being-sick thing." You know how it is when you want to make amends and clear the air after a misunderstanding?

Fingers crossed he gets it and we can sort things out. It's like trying to rebuild a bridge that got a bit shaky. Wish me luck!

After couple of minutes of waiting I decided to call him, Sometimes, a direct conversation can clear up things faster than messages. So, I took a deep breath and dialed Noah's number.

When he picked up, I could sense a bit of tension, but I dove right into explaining. I shared how the fever hit me out of nowhere and left me in no condition to answer calls or texts. It wasn't about ignoring him—it was just bad timing on the health front.

I tried my best to convey that I value our connection and that the silence wasn't intentional. It's funny how a few minutes of conversation can sometimes do wonders to bridge gaps and bring clarity. All misunderstandings cleared and now we are talking like old days. It's a great relief that I can really explain through my words. He plays a very precious role in my boring life. He light up my world with his smile and I wish we'll never separate apart.