Chapter two

So, because I had a fever, I couldn't make it to college, and on top of that, I wasn't checking my phone. Now, here's the kicker—Noah got pretty upset about it.

See, I guess he didn't know about the whole fever situation, and since I wasn't responding to messages or showing up at college, he thought I was avoiding him or something. Miscommunication, right?

It's like the universe decided to throw a curveball, making things more complicated. I wish I could have explained to him that it was just the fever keeping me away and not some intentional move to ghost him. But, you know, life isn't always straightforward.

So, when I finally got back on my feet and checked my phone, there were these messages from Noah that were a mix of concern and frustration. It felt like I had to do some serious explaining to clear the air.

Ever had a situation like that, where life gets in the way, and it feels like you have to do damage control to make someone understand? That's exactly what went down with Noah and me.

so, today I am going to college after a long break I don't know how will he react but I am pretty sure I will overcome his anger. I entered in the classroom and Noah wasn't there I sat on our seat and now all I am doing is waiting for him, after couple of minutes there's a boy entered in the class after seeing him I smiled widely. Yes it was Noah. I greet him but he just simply ignored me and sat on the another seat. after class ended I was packing my bag, every day he waits for me after the class but today he just went outside with his guy friends and here I am standing in the class seeing him going. my eyes filled with tears but all I have done is took a deep breath and went back to my home all alone.