0「 P A R A N O R M A L - A C T I V I T Y 」9

third point of view
at the suspecting halliwell manor
unedited

third point of viewat the suspecting halliwell manorunedited

Phaedra Halliwell
The Youngest Halliwell

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌, neither Phaedra or Phoebe even attempted to move, still unclear of what they'd just witnessed.

Even as Piper quickly entered the room a bowl of popcorn in her arms a look of confusion and worry clear on her face.

"What?" Piper muttered confused by all of the sudden yelling that'd come from the pair, however before she could get an answer Prue quickly entered the room.

At the time she'd been making her way to the restroom, yet instead she'd heard the screaming and suddenly scurried down the staircase.

"What did you guys do now," She asked quickly putting on a snarky attitude and folding her arms, despite the actually worry she felt at least until she notice the board. "the spirit board, really Phoebe?"

Despite her previous notions of always tampering with the spirit board, this time she had nothing to do with it so she quickly began to feel offended.

"Me," Phoebe loudly questioned motioning toward herself with furrowed eyebrows, before huffing and motioning towards the spirit board again. "I didn't do anything."

And yet obviously despite her loud protest, neither Prue or Piper believed any of the words that left her mouth, not even due to the resentment on Prue's part.

It was simply the fact that they'd, Prue, Piper, and Phoebe, had played with that very spirit board for nearly every weekend in their early teen years.

And every single time without fail at one moment or the other, Phoebe would make some kind of attempt to scare the others playing the game along side her.

So instead the pair turned towards Phaedra, who never took her eyes off of the spirit board and as they looked it was clear that she was obviously shaken by the events, yet the pair was still iffy on what exactly had happened.

"The-TheThe pointer moved," Phaedra stuttered as she shakily pointed towards the spirit board, not sure what to do next when it came to supernatural events. "it moved completely on it's own."

However instead of the reaction of mass hysteria she'd been expected, Prue and Phoebe only stared over at their youngest sister, one raising their eyebrow as the other crossed their arms.

Yet neither of them believed a single word that was coming from either of their sister's mouths.

"Jesus Phaedra, not you too." Prue was left to speak as she glanced away from them, only coming to the conclusion that Phoebe had simply gotten Phaedra in on her little attempt at scaring them.