0 「 S P I R I T - B O A R D 」2

third point of viewat the lovely halliwell manor

third point of view
at the lovely halliwell manor

third point of viewat the lovely halliwell manor

Phaedra Halliwell
The Youngest Halliwell

𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, Prue and Piper both rolled their eyes, both of them already used to Phaedra's fantasy.

Despite it changing a bit over the years, Phaedra's fantasy for her own one true love never truly changed, she'd draw, paint, sculpt, even design about the love and happiness lshe always wanted to have.

It was a main reason for her fascination in art, which in turn was what granted her, her scholarship to California College of the Arts.

Where she studied every day despite commute, she was determined to become one of the most famous artists one day.

Sadly she still hadn't really found her style yet.

"Yeah, we know Phae," Prue spoke with a joking roll of her eyes, as they made it to the dining room table. "what were you doing in China town, I thought that you had an interview in North Beach today?"

"Yeah, that place 'shake' or something." Phaedra nodded her head as she snapped her fingers, partially remembered the name of the restaurant Piper had been talking about.

Although unbeknownst to the youngest Halliwell, she was almost correct about the name of the restaurant, however she wasn't all the way right about it.

"It's 'Quake', and I did," Piper spoke up in order to correct her younger sister, before turning to her older sister at her other side. "but I went to Young Lee Market after my interview to get the ingredients for my audition recipe tomorrow."

"You have to interview then audition?" Phaedra asked with a confused and scrunched up eyebrows and nose, using her hand to motion from one spot to the other.

The action of having an audition after an interview confusing Phae, especially since it was an interview were they'd would already be meeting Piper.

It would've been smarter to just make their applicants cook at the interview, that should be enough for the job in the youngest Halliwell's mind.