0 「 P I L O T 」1

third point of viewat the lovely halliwell manor

third point of view
at the lovely halliwell manor

Phaedra HalliwellThe Youngest Halliwell••••••••••

Phaedra Halliwell
The Youngest Halliwell
••••
•••
••

𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑, Phaedra Noelle Halliwell moved as fast as she could being restricted by the mini skirt and heels she'd been wearing.

Around seven different bags with an arrange of food to clothing in her hands, the young woman having meant to go grocery shopping but ended up fashion shopping instead.

However that wasn't the reason for her quick speed as she sat her car keys down on the island counter, she'd meant to have been home hours ago just incase Piper hadn't made it home in time.

But with her mixing the shopping she'd been doing, it took her twice as long as she had meant for it to have been after she'd stopped for a small trip into her favorite boutique, only to find they were having a sale.

So as she made her way towards the dining room in order to head to find one of her older sisters, she prayed it was Piper rather than Prue.

Although as she turned the corner and saw her oldest sister on a ladder tinkering with the chandelier that would often flicker, Phaedra couldn't help but tense.

"You're still here?" She spoke in a false surprised tone, hoping Piper hadn't had the time to fill in Prue on their small back up plan.

Like the younger sister she was, Phaedra was going to try and pin this all on her older middle sister, Piper.

"What does it look like," Prue asked sarcastically as she tinkered with the light fixture before turning and looking down at her sister from the top of the ladder. "Piper's late...., again."

Furrowing her eyebrows at her sister's sarcastic comment, something of which Phaedra did not appreciate despite the fact that she oddly stating the obvious.