15. 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 ❤️

Another 4 months passed. Shubman returned back home, as usual they won the series too. Ishan's parents kept him in their house after Shubman's departure.

Though his parents, brother, nephew, all local friends were around him, Ishan felt lack of Shubi.

Sometimes he called Shubi at midnight

'Hey Shubi, your baby can't sleep without you'

'Give the phone to him/her'

Ishan kept the phone on his belly.

'Heyy brat! Don't bother your fragile papa... or I'll scold you after returning home'

Ishan loudly laughed out hearing Shubi's words.

_________________________

When Shubi bought him again in their little household, Ishan seemed like got oxygen after a long time.

'I missed you Shubi'

'Then why you forced me to go ?'

'Because its your duty'

'I missed you too baby... missed you a lot... despite that I played well... only to make you happy'

'Because you are an excellent player prince ji' Ishan said pinning his head on Shubi's chest.

'And you're my inspiration Ishiee'

_______________________

One day they were sitting in the balcony. It was dusk time... the Sun was visible at the horizon of high concretes from the balcony. Ishan's baby bump grew enough. He was watching the charming sight of dusk and imagining soon they will watch this beauty with their baby in his arms. A genuine smile trifled into his lips.

Suddenly he felt a sudden knock inside his belly!!   He quickly holded that particular place and smiled excitedly.

Shubman noticed that... 'Waggling ?' He asked.

Ishan nodded and pulled Shubi's hand.

'See... here...' he placed Shubi's hand on a particular place of his belly.

Shubman now put his head on Ishu's baby bump pretending to hear something.

Baby prince moved again and they both shivered in excitement.

______________________

One day they visited sea beach as Ishu was feeling bored. Due to his baby bump he can't do any work now, nor walk more. So they visited beach by car.

Shubman grabbed Ishu's shoulder and slowly took him near the sea.

It was a pleasant scenario at afternoon beach. The sea waves hit and washed their feet, their step marks took place side by side, witnessing their togetherness 💙🤍💙

They took selfies and photos of each other, shared with ICT members and their families, walked in the pleasant weather for a long time.

'After some days we'll visit again with one more member right Shubi ?' There were countless hopes in Ishan's eyes...

'Of course Ishiee' Shubman drew a lovely kiss on Ishu's forehead 💝

_________________________

'Shubiii... ahhh ... it's paining... umhh'

At a dawn, they were sleeping peacefully. Suddenly Ishu felt a slight pain in his lower belly. He didn't worried much but with time the pain was increasing.

So he awakened Shubman.

'Umm... paining... ?'

Shubman quickly called the gynecologist and told them about Ishan's symptoms.

'Bring him in hospital. Fast' the doctor said from another side of phone.

________________________

Hey my beautiful readers 😍😍 keep patience yaar ... and guess will it be a prince (of our prince) or a princess (of our cutie pie) ??

Forgive my grammatical mistakes 🙏🏻