11. Flashbacks (1)

Flashback part ❶

Sara's Evil plan

[First morning after Shubish's first intimacy]

Ishan was sleeping peacefully by putting his head on Shubman's chest. Bright sunlight coming from the window hitting his face. Shubman slowly opened his eyes and met the best morning of his entire life. His Ishu baby is peacefully sleeping on him whose body was full of hickeys made by him. He gently stroke on the marks and drew a kiss on his head.

After sometime Ishan wake up and remembered all the memories of previous night. He blushed heavily. Then tried to turn aside and sit up. But he couldn't rather groaned in pain. His lower part was not in good condition.

Shubman heard Ishu's groan and sit up quickly.

'What happened baby ?'

'Ah... actually my lower part is paining so I can't sit properly'

'No problem Ishh... I'll carry you in the bathroom. And no need to get up, take rest. I'll order breakfast here'

'Ok pick me up'

Shubman picked Ishan in bridal style and went to washroom. Shubman covered himself with a towel as they both were totally naked. Ishan laid in bathtub and Shubman back in the room and changed the bedsheet which was messed with their cum and Ishu's blood. Then he switched on his phone to order breakfast. He saw there are 21 missed calls from Sara and Sonam. He didn't call them back but ordered breakfast and went to washroom to help Ishu.

.

.

When they were eating breakfast in their room, Sara called again. Shubman's phone was laid on table so Ishan easily saw Sara's name on the screen. Shubman noticed that and quickly lied the phone opposite side.

'Pick up the phone Shubi' Ishan said still focusing on food.

'No need' Shubman also replied without making an eye contact.

'This is not a well behaviour to ignore somebody's call. There could be an emergency too'

'I don't think she needs me in emergency. Her father has enough ability to help her'

'Who is she to you ?'

'Nothing but just a friend'

'So what's your problem to pick up just a friend's call ?' Ishan directly stared at Shubi. Then said again 'If you have problem to talk with her in front of me then I'm going outside'

'You Can't walk baby, take rest, I'm going outside' Shubman smirked. Ishan also blushed but worried a little too.

.

.

.

.

'Hello Sara'

'Thank god! After all Mr. Gill got time to call me'

'Yeah... What happened ? You called me so many times at night'

'Why you didn't pick up the call ?'

'Cause I was busy at night'

'Busy! At night ? Your match ended yesterday evening, it was time for complete rest for players. So what kind of business you had Gill sir ?'

'Sorry, it's my personal matter'

'Don't hide from me Shub. Why you didn't pick the phone ?'

'I was spending some special moment with special one. Now please tell me why you called me'

'Special one! Who ? That clumsy joker ? Who couldn't get a chance to play in entire tournament ?' Sara said in teasing tone.

'So what's your problem in it ?'

'Problem is yours Shub. You can't understand who deserves your attention and who doesn't'

'Sara please end your speech in brief. Ishan is unwell I have to attend him'

'Are you his nurse ?'

'You don't need to know what I am to him. May I know the reason of so many calls at midnight ?'

'I wanna meet you Shub. Today evening'

'Sorry, I can't. I'll go to cafe with Ishan'

'You have to come tonight. Wait and watch'

'Huh. Anything else ma'am ?' Shubman laughed at Sara's confidence.

'No dear. Baaki baatein milke karenge'

'Keep dreaming' Shubman cut the call. 

Then entered their room and saw Ishan finished his breakfast and laid on bed rubbing one hand in lower back.

'Ishiee... are you done ? Paining ? Wait I'm ordering hot water bag'

'No no it's alright. Is everything ok ?'

'Huhh... leave it. Can you go downstairs to meet up everyone ? I'll help you.

'Yeah. Let's go. I've taken pain killer so it will (pain) reduce soon'

.

.

.

.

.

Meeting hall

Rohit : 'Congratulations my fellows! We won the series. I'm proud of you all my kiddos. As you all know today we will take rest and tomorrow morning we all go to our respective residences. We can't meet eachother for alteast one month. So today we'll enjoy a lot and the great news is Sachin paaji arranged an evening party in Galaxy Resturant (imaginary name) for all of us. He invited us to join there at today evening. So get ready guys'

Shubman surprised!!!

Ohh that's why Sara was too confident. She managed it by her father so that Shubman can't deny.

'We can't join there bhaiya' Shubman said indicating Ishan and himself.

'Why Shub ? You are denying Sachin sir's party!' Rohit said.

'Actually Ishan is little unwell. He can't walk properly'

'Why ? You hurted him so badly na ?' Hardik chuckled savagely.

'Harry don't be savage all time. Ishan baccha what happened to you ?' Virat asked.

'Vi bhai it's actually for .... tiredness...' Ishan mumbled

'How you get tired ? You haven't played a single match Ishu' Hardik chuckled again.

Shubman got annoyed and said angrily 'we are not supposed to explain you everything. We are not gonna join any party warty that's it.'

Everyone got shocked in Shubi's behaviour. The calm, gentle boy can speak like this they couldn't imagine.

'What kinda way of talking is this Shubi ?' Ishan scolded him. Then said for all 'I'm apologising for him. Harry bhai, Vi bhai... sorry... Ro bhai, I'm really unwell so I can't go but Shubi will join for sure, I'm assuring you'

'No Ishu, if you're ill, Shubi should stay with you' Virat said.

'Its alright bhaiya, I took medicine so don't worry. And Just think, if shubi won't join the party, what will Sachin sir think ? After all he adores Shubi as his own son, it will disrespectful to him to not attend his party'

'Ishan I'm not going anywhere' Shubman said.

'Shut up. Room mei chal' Ishan shouted back.

_________________________________________

Did you see guys, Ishan's  ***BESTFRIEND*** is taking pics with wild animals .... he's fully enjoying SA tour🥳🥳🥳

Please GILL ka fans don't KILL me🥺 I'm not saying in sarcastic way... why one would leave a chance of enjoying life ?☺️