5. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓🌷

'Sara, he likes Ishan'

'What the bullsh**t you're talking Sonam!!' Sara screamed from another side of phone.

'I'm sure Sara. The whole time he spent with me he wasted it in thoughts of Ishan... that shortie bear'

'It could be their bromance...'

'We are not mad Sara. Their behaviour is beyond the friendship boundaries, how it could be bromance ? Eyes don't lie Sara, I saw whole world's worries in his eyes... for whom ? That clumsy do takiya wicket keeper!'

'Chhiihh! I don't even expect that Shub...' Sara's voice interrupted by disgust.

'Sara calm down. We should do something. Anyhow we have to part them. Vaise bhi us jocker ko circus ke liye hi rakkhe hain team mein, he hasn't much reverence and role to play in ICT, it will be easy to kick him away from Shub's life. And it's easier for you for your father's reverence in everybody's heart. Sara iska faida uthaao main kehti hun...'

[𝗪𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗱𝗼, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲. 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 ? 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗦𝗵𝘂𝗯𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝘀𝗵𝘂 ?]

____________________________________________________________________________________

2 days later***

The match held successfully at Wankhede stadium and India won the match. There's a joyful moment in the dressing room and everyone enjoyed it with all body and soul. Shubman had a little crump on his lower waist but he's feeling better now. After distributing medals and awards everyone moved to their respective rooms. Ishan and Shubman also entered their room together and Ishan swiftly hugged Shubman's waist by his soft little hands.

'Impish man!' Ishan pretend to scold him with his bland blushes.

'What I did darling ?' Shubman said putting his long hands around Ishan's neck.

'You whole time stared at me when you were sitting beside me in the ground'

'So what's wrong baby ? I love to see you'

'Besharam!! What will be the public reaction if they notice ?' Ishu giggled.

'f*ck off the public'

'Ok tell me the truth. Why you stare me all the time ?'

'I told you baby I love to see you'

'Pagal wagal hai kya!' Ishan blushed and tried to free himself from Shubi's embrace. But Shubi got tighter.

'No baby, you hugged me first. Now you can't get rid of my hands' Shubman told 

Ishan got a little bit confused. They often hug each other not a new thing this is but he noticed something in Shubi's eyes that is more than **dosti**. May be that feeling he always wanted to escape from... is Shubi also collapsed in the same feeling ? 

    ...NO... NEVER...

'Areyy chhod yaar mujhe fresh hona hai' Ishan blabbered.

'Kab tak mujhse chhupayega Ishu ?' Shubi's voice became lower but the apples of his eyes were affixed on Ishu's.

'K...kya Shubi ?'

'Don't act like innocent baby' Shubman's lips came closer to Ishan's. 'Why you fear Ishu ? Can't you trust me ? Can't you see my affection for you ? Can't you understand I can ignore everyone in sake of you...'

Shubi was a little excited but his voice was too cold and calm. Ishan shivered, couldn't say a single word.

'Tell me Ishu... whom do you love ? Tell me now... whom do you love ? TELL ME...'

'Nn... nobody' Ishan lied. He was totally confused in Shubi's behaviour. He had nothing to do, how could he say his beloved's name ? But his answer made Shubman both angry and hurted.

'LIER!! Then why you were blushing few moments ago ? Why you blush whenever I touch you ? Why you feel jealous when I talk with Sara or any girl ? Why you take care of me ? And now... why your lips are trembling ? Why your body shivering ? Because YOU ARE LYING ISHAAAAN!!' Shubman bursted in anger and sorrow. His eyes got red and a little wet. Ishan also started to weep in Shubman's arms.

'Stop weeping lier boy! I can't tolerate your tears. OK... no need to tell me. But remember mr. Ishan I will wait until my last breath for you. Remember my words man... I'll make you trust me in my last day... I'll prove myself... I'll win your trust that day what you haven't have still now'

'No Shubi I trust yo...' Ishan couldn't complete his sentence. Shubman threw him in the bed and briskly went to washroom.

Ishan tucked his face in the bed continued to sobbing. His guess is right. Shubman also loves him. His last words... ohh my god. No Ishan is not crying in pain... it's his happy tears... it's the tear of surprise... win... he won his own beloved's love... can't imagine... ohhh...

After ten minutes Shubman went out of washroom. Ishan didn't notice him. Shubman's mind is now a little calm.

'Take a bath Ishan' he said mildly without looking at Ishu. Ishan got up from the bed and stared at Shubi for only one or two seconds but Shubi's eyes were down and he was pretending to do something with his phone. Ishan knew, he's just trying not to make an eye contact. He sighed and went to washroom.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙧 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙣 '𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨' 🥹

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙖𝙖𝙯 𝙠𝙝𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙞😁 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙😉🔥

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣🤗