4. 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐨 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚

It's 12:30 am midnight 🌠

'Ishu' Shubman whispered at Ishan's ear.

'Hmm' Ishan replied in a weeping voice.

'Look at me'

'Let me sleep Shubi' Ishan tried to conceal his weeping.

'Somebody can't sleep with empty stomach and tearful eyes. Let me make you comfortable'

'Shubi it's third time I'm telling you I'm not hungry and I was sleeping comfortably. You awakened me' Ishan able to talk almost gulping his sob.

'Forgive me Ishu' Shubman said so smoothly while brushing his fingers against Ishu's messy hairs 'and please look at me'

Ishan knew he can't stare normally at Shubi, because still now he is weeping silently and Shubi will understand it by seeing his devastated face.

'Its ok Shubi. I'm sorry too. Please leave the matter and sleep now'

'Ishu please... look only one time at me... please...' Shubman approximately murmured when rubbing Ishan's shoulder. Ishan can't bear his Shubi's whimper. He turned aside Shubi and stared at him with blank sight.

'What happened ?'

Shubman holded Ishan's face in his pulms and wiped his tear-washed lower eyelids by his thumbs.

'Ishu I'm really sorry. Please don't cry dear. Trust me Ishu, I wasn't aware about So...'

'Its ok Shubi. Please don't take her name I... I mean please let me sleep'

'Ok I'll not take her name in front of you. But Ishu baby... how long you will hide it from me dear ?'

'Wh--what S--shubi ?' Ishan confused

'Your love'

'What the mess you're muttering at midnight Shubi ? Bhoot savar hua hai tere sair pe ?'

'Ishu you know, I wanted to leave her at that time when I understood you're annoyed and I wanted to come back to hotel with you... only for you... it's you who didn't let me do so... how could you think I'm dating her ? You don't have a little faith on me ? Cannot you understand me Ishu ?'

'Shubi!' Ishan became totally confused. What happened to Shubi ? Does he like him ?

'It's you Ishan with whom I want to spent time. That's why I asked you for chocolate shopping. You bustard gave all chocolates to her. Why !?? You know before returning I bought the same sum of chocolates for giving you... but you ruined my mood... Really you can't understand Ishan how much care I have for you ? You know, after slapping you how much pain I get... more than you...'

Shubman's eyes are also teary now. Another side, Ishan lost his words. Why Shubi behaving like this ? Is it only his affection for his bestfriend or something else ?

Ishan quickly get up and sit beside Shubi and worriedly holded his face.

'What happened Shub ? Why you are talking like this ? And why you are crying ? Areyy pagal I never mind. Little slaps are common in friendship right ?' Ishan smiled gently staring at Shubi.

'Then eat some chocolates together for me.'

Ohfff that Shubi na!!! Drama king acting this sh*t for feeding him something Ishan thought and blushed a little thinking how caring this tall palm tree is🤭

Ishan forgot everything happened last evening and started to giggling

'Kamine!! Isiliye nataunki kar rha tha hunn!?'

Shubman smiled a little.

Nhi ishu. Tu kab samjhega I also love you... He thought.

______________________________________________

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙠𝙖 𝙥𝙮𝙖𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙠𝙝𝙣𝙖🌝

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨🤗💝