are we still friends?

jeremiah's pov

  i left the house shortly after everyone had gone to dinner. i don't know why i kissed lacie, i was drunk. as soon as i woke up in her bed the next morning i regretted the whole thing. mom would be so disappointed in me.
  i took all my clothes from my room and i didn't really have a destination. all i knew was i was hurting belly by being there and i needed to leave. i turned my phone off so they wouldn't come after me.
  lacie has absolutely no personality and she just sleeps with a new guy every night. she was hot, but i swore i'd never do anything with her. i don't remember that night, the morning came and i just left. that was kinda a douche move but i couldn't believe what just happened.
  i wanted to tell belly myself, but conrad being the nosy bitch he is had to get in on my life. we went on the trip to bond, but the complete opposite happened. i knew belly would be furious no matter who told her. but i knew if it was conrad, he would be the savior in the situation and belly would run to him. he always did that, what i had, he always had to have too.
  part of me still wants her, but i think a piece of her heart will always belong to conrad no matter what. mom was right, she always was, they were made for eachother and there was nothing i could do to stop it.
i ended up at my friend keith's house and crashed there for the night.

belly's pov

conrad and i left first thing in the morning. he called anyone he could think of and there was no luck. we were about to call my mom but stopped because if he wasn't there we didn't need her worrying.
  conrad was so stressed out going through his contact list until he saw the name 'keith'. jeremiah knew him through school.
  "hey keith it's conrad, have you happened to see jere anywhere?"
   "yea man he's here."
"thanks."

"i've never heard him talk about keith." i said "yea, they met two years ago but i didn't think they were still close." he replied.

conrad's pov
  we arrived at keith's house. i pulled into the large driveway and saw a huge house. "damn." belly said. "he is rich." i laughed. i stopped the car right behind jeremiah's red keep wrangler and got out.
  belly knocked on the door and the maid answered. "hey i'm conrad, where is keith?" i asked the woman. she pointed upstairs. i got up there and saw jeremiah.
   "jere come on, let's talk." he reluctantly got up and we went outside, belly came along too. i decided to give them some space so i got back in my car.

bellys pov
  "belly, i'm sorry." he said that as tears began to flow down his face. i knew he meant it. "i'm going to be straightforward with you. what you did was terrible, and i didn't deserve that. but i don't want to fight anymore. i want you to promise me one thing before i forgive you." i said sternly. he looked up and wiped his face. "promise me you will let conrad and i be happy, please." my eyes swelled with tears.
  "i promise belly, i'll never hurt you again." he said, i gave him a hug, not a romantic hug, just a i'm sorry hug. i turned around to give conrad a smile.
   i ran back to the car and told him everything.
we all met back at the house and lived our summer just like before. jeremiah and i were friends, and conrad and i were so in love.
   that was my favorite summer so far.